Most deluded / nuttiest pro wrestlers

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

gonna have to get a hold of that.

How full of shit is Vampiro? i always tend to check out a podcast/shoots he's involved with. Just how much of a bullshitter is he?

I found out earlier that Russo/Disco Inferno did a podcast which picked apart Vampiro's Youshoot and highlight the shit he came out with, im a give it a listen.

I found out earlier that Russo did a podcast which picked apart Vampiro's Youshoot and highlight the shit he came out with,

Good god if that aint the pot calling the kettle. I just watched KC Timeline of 98 with Russo in which he called the Survivor Series 98 Rock swerve the best angle ever written in wrestling history.

What a whelk.

I think Vamps on that nearly everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit level of bullshitter.  It's funny on his podcast with Cabana where you can just tell that Colt's doing a chinny reckon every couple of minutes, I'll have to listen to that Russo/Disco one but fuck that's two guys that could possibly be mentioned here too.

It's funny on his podcast with Cabana where you can just tell that Colt's doing a chinny reckon every couple of minutes,

The best one was Vamp claiming to have worked something utterly ridiculous (not to mention impossible) like 500 times a year during his peak.  Colt tried to be diplomatic about it but basically called bullshit on it with his reaction.

• Paid Members

Vamp's one of those people where you can make something completely up out of thin air and ask him about it and he'll say it happened. Even Hogan and Piper were calculated about their bullshit, in that they probably told the lie so long they probably think it actually happened. Where as Vampiro just says shit. Its weird as fuck. I suppose being molested as a child and ending up homeless really fucked him up. Way more entertaining bullshitter than most, though. He's quite charming usually. The best one is when he said he had to learn how to walk and talk again after he was power bombed by Mike Awesome. That's just a blantant lie. He did an interview with the Observer talking about being on the road playing with ICP the week after. Its documented this never happened.

• Paid Members

Another shout for roma. His shoot is mindblowing.

Roma's shoot interview is just magnificent. He's clearly full of shit but I actually found him likeable with it.

"Jimmy was Pat Patterson's candyass. And they knew, I don't let guys suck my dick".

• Paid Members

The best one is when he said he had to learn how to walk and talk again after he was power bombed by Mike Awesome. That's just a blantant lie. He did an interview with the Observer talking about being on the road playing with ICP the week after. 

That's beautiful — that's everything a lie should be: grandiose, specific, and provably false.

Vampiro was great on Art of Wrestling. Wrestling 7 times a day in Mexico, flying between shows on a jet, while off his face on drugs. Oh, and he'd sign autographs for 2 hours after each show. I'm not sure how he managed to fit all that in 24 hours, but hats off to him. 

STEINER

Genuinely at a loss about the bloke. Apparently happily married with kids but outside the house is an utter nutjob!

Thrashing jobbers

Terrorising Nitro girls

Terrorising back office staff

Threatening everyone, fans, law enforcement, random people

Has since gone on to cover himself in ugly ass tattoos when in his 50.

Archived