UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No way Conor is done after last night.  Even if he loses his next fight, there's no denying that he is a world class athlete and top level MMA competitor.  He just bit off more than he could chew in too short a period of time.  Can't blame him though, the guy is loaded now

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell, that dick swinging post from David is one of the greatest things I've ever read on this forum. It's like the internet message board version of the McMahon swagger.

For what it's worth, there were a few of us on here saying this is going to be fucking awkward, and could see Conor losing, even if the majority still picked Conor.

But, this is David's day. Enjoy it.

Fucking hell, that dick swinging post from David is one of the greatest things I've ever read on this forum. It's like the internet message board version of the McMahon swagger.

For what it's worth, there were a few of us on here saying this is going to be fucking awkward, and could see Conor losing, even if the majority still picked Conor.

But, this is David's day. Enjoy it.

It's all tongue in cheek, I don't think any of us saw it going like that to be fair.

• Paid Members

I thought it was a bit like the internet message board version of a Go Big style press conference, with David oddly enough playing the part of McGregor. Seanz can be Aldo. I guess Herb and Supremo would be Cowboy and RDA. I got off lightly so I guess I'd be Edgar. Err, Jim will have to be Holly Holm.

For what it's worth, David, I know it's all tongue in cheek. It's an Internet message board. That's how it should always be.

Anyway, I thought it at the time, but now it seems even more ridiculous that people thought he was just going to smoke one of the toughest cunts in the sport. Particularly when that tough bastard had the physical advantages AND experience.

I hope Edgar gets red panty night next (skid marked as they may be), but I think it'll be Aldo.

Give it a while and you'll have David vs McGregor for Bellator 600.

David vs Supremo is the one we've been waiting for.

David will be getting out his fighter kit for that one. 

Unfortunately, neither Supremo nor Herbie are the money fights. They're not on that level, I'd be looking for someone like Wand.

How about it Wand? You want to be a millionaire? 

Err, Jim will have to be Holly Holm.

And with that, you can consider myself a part of David's training camp.

On a serious note, I was really surprised at how easy Diaz made it look. I knew McGregor would lose some speed and power going up in weight, but I figured that with Diaz being a heavy-lightweight and light-welterweight really that it would carry into this fight.

I'm not so sure now that he can crack the top three at 155lbs anymore, and I was fairly certain he would until this morning.

• Paid Members

Wish I hadn't talked myself out of adding Meisha and Diego Samchez to my bet last night. Ah well, hindsight is a beautiful thing

I haven't even seen Sanchez vs Miller yet, and I've seen the result. I had a quick look at Meltzer's report of the fight and saw this...

Sanchez cut a promo putting over Miller and Fight Pass, as well as Jesus Christ and Yoga.

:laugh:

What a man/loon!

Archived