Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

truthofsin Don't listen to them and don't let them wind you up mate. 5 and a half years i put with this and now i am learning. Just dont like them drag your name in mud like they have done to me.

Yeah, truthofsin. Show them who's boss by challenging every one to a fight offline instead!

Listen i am just wondering its really bugging me now. Do you people have lifes? Don't you have anything better to do than wind people up, make them upset and bully them. Not being nasty or anything just wondering when you people are willing to grow up and get a life.

You keep saying you're being bullied. How? And if that's the case and you genuinely feel like that then delete the account or don't log on.

You either have mental health issues or are just a numb skull. No one from here is going to your shows (unless you embrace the humour but I think you're too dense to do that) so just fuck off.

Or stay on, and continue to easily get wound up of nothing.

Martin i am neither of what you just said. I know for a fact 1 or 2 did come from here and i am happy to promote the shows on here and everywhere else. Biggs is right its getting old people need to grow up and get a life.

I am being bullied by people running their mouths telling people not to work for me or they wont be considered for other shows, people getting events cancelled of mine, stalking me outside my home, making fake acocunts ect ect.

Yes i made mistakes and said alot of stuff i have said sorry and i am happy to make it right with them people.

Archived