Ring jackets.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like the Team Angle gear too. Kurt retaining his masculinity even in an ensemble that might as well have had "Juicy" emblazoned across the buttocks.

I like the one Warrior wore that time Sherri tried to get off with him.

For people that suggest the wank break segment was only introduced in the Attitude Era, I present... Rumble 91.

Sorry for double post but Edge's jacket too:

edge-862-1319585604.jpg

The jacket Miz wore for a while (when WWE champion) was pretty awesome, although it didn't exactly suit Miz: looked more like the sort of thing Gangrel would wear, whereas Miz is more a kinda arrogant little jock twerp character. I can't find a decent picture on Google Images so you'll have to remember it or something.

Yeah I think that's the one, Ian. I'm sure he's had a few variations over the years too, one being a shitty plastic mac with poundland halloween skulls barely glued on.

Always liked Vampiros cut off leather jackets too.

V7Ff6muId272gzqouR39GSmn_400.jpg

Great Muta had some proper fantasy villian look with his jackets, they were perfect.

Great-Muta.png

• Paid Members

c36ec313c2danny_davis.jpg

It's shit, but for some reason I always really liked the ring jacket that 'Dangerous' Danny Davis had for a few years in the 80's.

I also echo the love for Edge's trench coat and he didn't half get the use out of that thing, felt like he was wearing it for years. Thought the rest of his gear was gash in general though (especially when he had the red/black pyjama bottoms shortly before he retired).

Archived