The Championship and Lower Leagues Thread 2015/6

patiirc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes a special team to come to the Macron this year and have Bolton Wanderers make you look absolutely awful.  Congratulations MK Dons, you are by far the worst team I've seen at the Macron this season, closely followed by Bolton Wanderers.

Jamie McCombe put in a transfer request at Stevenage after being dropped for one solitary game. Teddy Sheringham instead cancelled his contract.

Sheringham's been pretty shite, as expected, but he hasn't been fucking about this month.

Whys Gibson gone back to splashing the cash after a few years of signing rubbish at Boro? His wealth go up?

His haulage company is still racking it in despite the global economy but I think the changes to ffp are the real reason.

I like Rhodes but I'm not convinced we will make enough chances for him.

Hopefully Pritchard joins on Monday.

Another Boro loss, this time to bottom of the table York. Time very nearly up for Teddy, I'm thinking. What an utter disaster all-round.

Well the up and down Rochdale season continued again yesterday beating top of the table burton albion.

In the past 3 games we have beaten the top 2 easily but in between got thumped 6-1 by barnsley - cant make it up!

Can't see anyone coming in the window tomorrow, only people leaving like lewis alessandra. But knowing rochdale the vultures will be sniffing round our star youth teamers jamie allen and callum camps. Usually a 100k bid and rochdale drop their pants for it.

After add-ins and bonuses he was demanding £90k a week apparently. Sir Steve quite rightly told him to fuck off. I have a feeling the deal will be resurrected as it appears Blackburn have already got plans for the transfer fee.

The entire deal could have cost £30million. That's with transfer fees, promotion bonuses, wgae rises and all sorts. Rhodes wages were going to be the same as at Blackburn. One of the issues is he's due a 20℅ pay rise this summer and would hopefully get a promotion pay rise.

The headline figure is if we stay up and he saw out the 4 1/2 year deal.

• Paid Members

Sheringham and Stevenage part ways.

Knew that was coming when they lost at York at the weekend. Had an awful start, steadied the ship slightly but they've been in danger all season. Not sure I'd fancy going into the last 17 games of the season with a rookie manager in poor form.

Oddly, they've signed two players today.

Archived