LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Not even UKFF members get in free. Its false advertising. I have learned my lesson. I should not of said things I did but others should not do what they do you know. I will keep on writing on here but only updates to the show and I do really want to learn on put on one hell of a show on the 17th Oct.

This is the problem: no one wants to pay their good money on a show by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. You should have learned how to put on wresting shows before organising them.

• Paid Members

I have a serious, professional question about something I have seen on the unofficial* Facebook, and wanted to check if it was true :

VFGTM2j.jpg

This is quite a coup for a fledging local fed in Leeds! Which company is unveiling their new World Championship belt at the show?

* I guessed it was unofficial as there was no mention of pie, raffles or rumbles.

In the past the belts I have used have not been that great so I decided to contact a company who make belts and get one done. The link to the LPW facebook page I have posted a number of times is the official* Facebook page.

• Paid Members

What makes it a world championship? What makes it anything other than an <Insert Area Of Leeds No-One's Heard Of Here> championship?

Edited by Linus

Its not suppose to be world Championship. I have no idea why it says that.  Its just a normal Heavyweight Championship belt

Please can A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry) BE REMOVED from this thread as its false advertising

Edited by LPW

Well everyone who comes and asks for free tickets I will explain UKFF Mod refused to remove it and is false advertising something which is not true, plus I could possibly take legal action which I won't. I have ready posted this on the LPW facebook page and my own so people will realise your nothing but a liar.

I have admitted I made mistakes and said sorry and learned my lesson and you still want to carry on this bullshit. Its not right you know that I know that. I am sure you made mistakes and people gave you a chance.

• Paid Members

Any solicitor that doesn't laugh in your face will ask for more money to take on the case than you have. Seriously.

End of the day what he is doing is wrong. That's all I am saying.

. Can we just talk about the show now as I don't want anymore hassle or bullying. I got some promoters on side and the will teach me and I will learn

I will seek legal action tomorrow then. You do not deserve to be a mod on here.

Speaking of legal action, how is your police action against all the UKFF members bullying you going thus far? And how do you plan to go about entering legal proceedings against UKFF for false advertising your show? Genuinely curious as to how a small no name indy fed in Leeds is going to be able to afford to extremely high costs associated with entering into legal proceedings.

PS.. Butch is ace, you're still a bellend.