LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I would like to say I am sorry to the people I threatened but you no you should not of pushed me to the point to make threats.

I am sorry again

I will prove everyone wrong on the 17th Oct

goodbye as I wont be posting anymore on here and that's the truth

Thing is, drkopen, if that is your real name... You need to go back over the last few years and see the previous show threads, where countless promoters and others have tried to help Adam get his promotion running properly (usually at his bequest) and he never listens, makes a mockery of wrestling and of himself. Eventually, he's made himself a running joke and this is what comes of it. If he'd put half the effort into promoting his shows properly as he does arguing on this forum he'd be doing good business. Instead, he'll draw flies and learn no lessons, and six months after this show he'll be back doing it all again.

Now, back to the raffle. What prizes are on offer?

Taking all bets, "How long before he posts again?"

10/1 - within the hour

20/1 - within the rest of the day

50/1 - some time tomorrow

100/1 - Never again

Place your bets!

Can I take within the rest of the day at 20/1 with an accumulator that it'll contain some form of abuse and at least half will be in CAPS.

10/1 - within the hour

100/1 - Never again

Place your bets!

Can I take within the rest of the day at 20/1 with an accumulator that it'll contain some form of abuse and at least half will be in CAPS.

I'll allow it.

Bicurious Dad - 20/1 - with Rage Caps accumulator, extra .50p per rage word used 

Edited by Mr.E

• Paid Members

10/1 - within the hour

100/1 - Never again

Place your bets!

Please don't ever open a betting shop - you'd be bankrupt with minutes lol

Although if you did would it give away Pies & Peas

• Paid Members

Thing is, drkopen, if that is your real name... You need to go back over the last few years and see the previous show threads, where countless promoters and others have tried to help Adam get his promotion running properly (usually at his bequest) and he never listens, makes a mockery of wrestling and of himself. Eventually, he's made himself a running joke and this is what comes of it. If he'd put half the effort into promoting his shows properly as he does arguing on this forum he'd be doing good business. Instead, he'll draw flies and learn no lessons, and six months after this show he'll be back doing it all again.

Yes and no. Things like this always go the same way. For a while its fairly light hearted and good fun, and more importantly, actually funny. Then the barnacles without their own sense of humour who don't know where the line is start posting continuously to try and get in with the lads and take it too far (the murderer thing? Come on) or aren't funny or both. Then it gets rubbish. This is boydy all over again Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

10/1 - within the hour

100/1 - Never again

Place your bets!

Please don't ever open a betting shop - you'd be bankrupt with minutes lol

Although if you did would it give away Pies & Peas

• Moderators

Yes and no. Things like this always go the same way. For a while its fairly light hearted and good fun, and more importantly, actually funny. Then the barnacles without their own sense of humour who don't know where the line is start posting continuously to try and get in with the lads and take it too far (the murderer thing? Come on) or aren't funny or both. Then it gets rubbish. This is boydy all over again

Yeah pretty much this. Threads like this get closed more because of all the unfunny band wagoners than anything else.

Boydy/Hounds Of Justice is an unrepentant, habitual sex offender with multiple convictions. The two scenarios are quite different in my opinion. This is something I mentioned at the start of the thread. Perhaps it needs its own thread?

With regard to the shithousery and strangling the business etc.

Are the ones appearing on the bill allowed a "A gig is a gig" card, or they as complicit as the shithouse? Surely if they are allowed to get a potential payday, and are indeed paid for their work, isn't it the same for promoters? It's not like there is an exclusivity clause, is there? Or are people essentially blackballed from the industry for partaking in such shithousery? MC vs MC matches excluded.

Twitter account will be deleted as soon as I'm home.

Neil, apologies to you and those who didn't appreciate/approve.

Thanks to those that did.

It's not worth being banned from here, getting messages from Adam on Facebook every minute ect.

I thought it was funny. One again sorry