The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

This week we are just waiting for PSF and Stylin_and_profilin to finish their five quizzes and Grecian to finish his remaining two.

Currently in the dangerzone is Max Power and The Dart. I am amazed that I have survived this week!

Currently there is an odd amount of competitors (21 after this week’s eliminations) so for one week only we are going to have a triple elimination next week to make it 18 left in the competition. The reason will become clear in five weeks time…….

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 7's results can be found here: http://d.pr/i/12DC3

This weeks casualties are Max Power and The Dart who will be plotting the death of Keanu Reeves (well who hasn't!)

Top of the boards this week is Ultimo the Great who must eat Empire magazine for breakfast.

Remember this week there will be three people eliminated to even up the numbers. Another first this week we will be having our first audio quiz. Usually the audio comes from Youtube or SoundCloud. This particular one is on SoundCloud and I will provide a direct link tonight if you require a separate device to listen to the audio. Otherwise it is embedded at the top of the quiz page and press play.  

Quizzes will be with you shortly.

• Paid Members

The cricket one was actually alright, more geography than anything, I just typed every city I could think of for those countries and got an alright (I think) score.

Pissed off with the Old Trafford defeats and the Piper matches

I typed Middlesborough instead of Middlesbrough, lost myself 3 points with that one. And it wouldn't accept Adrian Adonis, it wanted Adorable Adrian Adonis but when you typed The Mountie it gave you that and Jacques Rougeau

Had a quick look at the tv themes, looks a bugger, I don't watch much too much TV and I certainly won't know anything pre-nineties.

Top of the boards this week is Ultimo the Great who must eat Empire magazine for breakfast.

It's sad just how easy i found two of them as well :nerd:

Having problems with the themes, no player is showing. i guess it's down to uninstalling Adobe flash after the recent problems.

When i saw cricket i feared the worst and i was right :(

Fergie at Old Trafford 100% and only one name off 100% on Piper. Vh1 and Themes still to do.

Archived