Ring of Honor signs with Destination America

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Funniest news in ages. After how the company, their talent and their fans reacted last week to Meltzer's reporting of the cancellation, I've got zero sympathy for TNA at this point. They're an absolute joke, ran by a legitimate moron.

• Paid Members

A brilliant point in today's Observer update:

For however much you may want to fault TNA for not having exclusivity, remember that United Talent Agency negotiated the deal for them.

Hilarious. Imagine taking 15% of the deal and not even negotiating exclusivity.

• Paid Members

ROH ought to be ashamed of themselves jumping in TNA's grave.

Absolutely not, it's called opportunity. Good on them, I say. TNA threw this our the window themselves, with Dixie sealing it with that stupid e-mail. TNA as a company deserve everything they get.

I wonder how this will affect Joe's WWE deal. I can't imagine they'll be too happy about him appearing on a different network.

Crazy news mind. I haven't watched ROH since 2007 or 2007 but I'll definitely check them out next week.

Loved this from today's Observer update:

- To recap, in the last day or so, ROH has announced:

* Their action figure of pushed WWE/NXT talent Kevin Owens, beating WWE to the market.

* Pushed NXT talent with his own t-shirt Samoa Joe working the June TV taping in New York.

* A TV deal with Destination America as TNA's lead-in.

ROH have shown more business acumen and business smarts in the past few days than TNA have shown in the last 5 years.

Bloody hell, even my Mrs, whom is not exactly into wrestling, has just said this must be the "final nail in the TNA coffin". It is a shame as I have supported TNA over the years, only missed this year`s UK tour. Must admit, I`ve been losing interest for sometime, but I`ve watched the show the last couple of weeks, after missing it since the relaunch & it is pretty bland & boring. I would miss the tours, there are never any match of the year candidates on them but they are some of the most FUN you can have at a show, i.e. last year`s Jokers Wild in B`ham with Spud - well funny, although I wouldn`t miss the fan interaction conveyor belt.

Looks like I made the right decision holding off buying next years`s tour tickets in the pre sale today!

Archived