El Hijo del perro aguayo killed in tragic in ring accident.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Sorry, I did check the Lucha thread to see if it was already there but it didn't take me to the latest page because I'd never been in there so I didn't see it.

A former wwe champ killing someone probably deserves it's own thread anyway.

They should do a Styles vs Rey feud,it would write itself.

• Paid Members

That's an awful incident. It looks worse because they just carry on with him slumped there seemingly dead. It's hard to criticise until you've been in that situation but they should surely have done something immediately.

Poor Rey will have to live with that,something he's done a million times with no issue.

RIP Perro, absolutely tragic loss.

Was it definitely something from that last dropkick and hitting the ropes? He seemed to be moving weirdly and fucking up the sequence before that. He does that little Lucha roll, then kind of awkwardly positions himself for Rey to do the twisty move, which seems like it should have been the setup for the 619 but he flew out the ring instead. Then gingerly rolled back in and unnaturally positions himself to be kicked into the ropes. I don't know how much of that is just general messing up or Lucha style, but he didn't seem right. That's obviously an interpretation made knowing he was dead ten seconds later, though.

Was it definitely something from that last dropkick and hitting the ropes? He seemed to be moving weirdly and fucking up the sequence before that. He does that little Lucha roll, then kind of awkwardly positions himself for Rey to do the twisty move, which seems like it should have been the setup for the 619 but he flew out the ring instead. Then gingerly rolled back in and unnaturally positions himself to be kicked into the ropes. I don't know how much of that is just general messing up or Lucha style, but he didn't seem right. That's obviously an interpretation made knowing he was dead ten seconds later, though.

Perro tended to sell things in pretty unique ways to be honest.

• Paid Members

This isn't Rey's fault at all. That's just a big remainer that this can happen in wrestling. Its not two blokes rolling around on a bouncy castle. The smallest thing can cause either serious injury or death. And that is what happened here. A move he has done a million times over the years, and that has been fatal on this night. So sad.

Not to make this light hearted, but when the fuck did Suicide start working for AAA? And who is under the mask? I watched the video and he was there!

Not to make this light hearted, but when the fuck did Suicide start working for AAA? And who is under the mask? I watched the video and he was there!

The match is from an indy show, not a AAA show. It's Mysterio & TNA's Tigre Uno (Extreme Tiger) vs. Aguayo & TNA's Manik (TJ Perkins).

Archived