Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 21 Paid Members Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 8:28 PM, Chili said: Just getting this out the way as he refers to himself as a comedian and in reference to this thread and @IANdrewDiceClay having his work cribbed by him... I'm not him 👍 You stole this joke off me before I had a chance to post it. A new low. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted September 21 Posted September 21 has anyone ever figured out who recorded that Silver Vision theme or who did the "SIDE SYOOPLEXES" voice over? I watched that video on the last page yesterday and noticed it's Patrick Allen doing the "don't try this at home" bit which I really hadn't realised til now! Quote
Chili Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) 1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said: has anyone ever figured out who recorded that Silver Vision theme or who did the "SIDE SYOOPLEXES" voice over? I watched that video on the last page yesterday and noticed it's Patrick Allen doing the "don't try this at home" bit which I really hadn't realised til now! The Silver Vision theme at a wild guess must be a production library theme. The voice over is a genuine mystery as it sounds, I don't think it's a yank doing the V/O either, it sounds like someone doing an accent. I'm not sure where to begin trying to find out who would actually know. Whoever worked for Clear Vision at the time. @JNLister would you know a contact? Edited September 21 by Chili Quote
davertfnewman Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I thought the "side suplexes" guy was the "for your viewing pleasure" guy just doing an accent. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I'd be over the moon if it was Patrick Allen again but being made to do an American accent but i'm listening again and unfortunately I dont think it is Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted Wednesday at 05:05 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 05:05 PM On 9/21/2026 at 10:03 PM, Chili said: The Silver Vision theme at a wild guess must be a production library theme. The voice over is a genuine mystery as it sounds, I don't think it's a yank doing the V/O either, it sounds like someone doing an accent. I'm not sure where to begin trying to find out who would actually know. Whoever worked for Clear Vision at the time. @JNLister would you know a contact? I believe it is a piece of WWF Library music called "Silver Vision" based on when it was doing the rounds a few years ago, but I could be wrong! Quote
Maikeru Posted Thursday at 09:39 PM Posted Thursday at 09:39 PM On 9/21/2026 at 10:31 PM, Cannibal Man said: I'd be over the moon if it was Patrick Allen again but being made to do an American accent but i'm listening again and unfortunately I dont think it is I think it may well be. He did an American accent in some films. Would they really have hired two separate voice actors for such a short piece? One for @JNLister anyway! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.