WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Sting vs Cena would have been a horrid storyline. There's no dymatic there. Both men are the same. They are a pair of mugs who trust people to much. I cant see where they'd kick start any kind of heat between them. Sting needs a strong heel to go against. He always has.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to PWInsider.com, while preparing for his match with The Undertaker in the ring at Levi’s Stadium today, Bray Wyatt reportedly appeared to sprain his ankle.

Wyatt was taken away by a cart to the back of Levi’s Stadium. There is currently no word on how serious the injury is, but we will keep you updated if and when new information becomes available.

Christ alive.

That's the sort of accident that'll get you in the shit regardless, I'd imagine.

The match will just have to become an angle, at worst. I can't see them scrapping it. Just a quick chokeslam and out.

• Paid Members

You generally dont work injures of supernatural characters. You'd say a tree fell on his head or Rowan left the gas on and Bray burnt his hand or something.

I do think if the plans are effected in anyway by Bray's injury, his career dies tonight. If Undertaker has to carry him through the match, in the shape Taker is in, it wont be good for young Wyatt. They take grave offensive if you let an injury pretevent you from doing it on the big stage. The blame will go straight on his head, as it usually does. Undertaker has worked through worse shit than that, so if he really wants to be the new Phenom, tonights a good start.

Depends how bad it is. If it's just a sprain I expect he'll be pumped with painkillers and we will barely notice tonight.

I would say even if it is a fracture or torn ligaments, he'll be injected, strapped up and given enough pills that he'll be floating to the ring. If he was a jobber in the battle royal they would just replace him but they're not going to change the Undertakers match at Wrestlemania at this short notice.

I mean, I can't see them doing it in a million years, but there wouldn't need to be any story or introducing Sheamus. He's a returning superstar, they often do odd things just to announce themselves and make a statement.

Have Wyatt wheeled out, chokeslammed and beat. As undertakers posing, Sheamus' music hits and he legs out and they start fighting.

Out pops Stephanie, says this is Wrestlemania and if these two want to fight then let's make it official and have a brand new Wrestlemania moment.

That'd be fine enough.

But, it ain't happening.

At any other time than Wrestlemania that could totally work. Sheamus has been out a while, and could come back as Bray's latest disciple.

I was always disappointed that they never did a brainwashing angle when he first started fueding with Kane, then Bryan aswell. Thats for another thread though.

Archived