WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

Just want to check, as scheduled for this weekend I've got it down as.

Tonight:

11pm til 12am - Hall of Fame red carpet (which I will be watching)

12am til 4 am - Hall of Fame ceremony

Sunday:

5pm/6pm/7pm/8pm/9pm - Network Exclusive. 5 minute updates about the show.

10pm til 12am - Kick off show

12am til 4am - WrestleFUCKINGMania

Am I missing anything? Is there some secret awesome shows which they haven't advertised? Any more of those Wrestlemania today's?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That Sting video doesn't say when it's from. Given it features TNA footage there's a possibility it's not recent and they've just posted it given the interest in Sting at the moment.

Not saying Sting isn't in shape at the moment, as I hope he is given he's my favouritist wrestler of all times.

That Sting video doesn't say when it's from. Given it features TNA footage there's a possibility it's not recent and they've just posted it given the interest in Sting at the moment.

Not saying Sting isn't in shape at the moment, as I hope he is given he's my favouritist wrestler of all times.

Good point mate. :(

Why should he be?

He's a 56 year old family man, with a proper job selling houses. He probably golfs and does the gardening.

If he's got himself in good enough shape to have one last go round in the singlet, fair play to him. Abs, at this point, are probably a waste of time.

• Moderators

Can people fuck off with the odds? I'd like to watch wrestling without knowing of some secret leak helping out with the betting.

I remember Chest made a rule last year where there would be no discussing the odds of the winners in the WM thread.

I'll enact such a rule now.

POSTING OF ODDS WILL BE HEREON MET WITH A ONE MONTH SUSPENSION.

Archived