WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why? It looks fucking awful. Like a shirt some shite metal band would toss out in the 2000's

Oh, I don't know if this was resolved on TV or anything, but who or what was Heyman's mic cutting out all about. Did that actually play into anything at all?

Hideo Itami won the NXT tournament at axxess last night to qualify for the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. Out of the 4 names in it he was the one I least expected to qualify.

He's going to look dwarf like in there with Show, Kane, Rowans, Ryback etc! Doesn't seem like the ideal debut showing for him but they'll be looking for good exposure for the Japanese audience so hopefully he does okay.

• Paid Members

Poor fuckers in Japan won't see it unless they youtube it or watch the network anyway.

He'll get chucked out by Kane for the lols.

If so, it'll be a double elimination by the fat, council bin-men Show & Kane. Like at the Rumble.

• Paid Members

Poor fuckers in Japan won't see it unless they youtube it or watch the network anyway.

He'll get chucked out by Kane for the lols.

If so, it'll be a double elimination by the fat, council bin-men Show & Kane. Like at the Rumble.

But I want to see him launched over the top rope like TAKA in the 2000 Royal Rumble :(

Archived