Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2015 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: Richie Freebird The votes have been tallied. Who was the forum's worst in 2014?
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 I've only noticed him in the past few weeks, but by god is he terrible- Glass Smash.
aaron Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 I thought one guy was going to walk this one this year, yet he didn't even make the list. What a crock.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 I thought one guy was going to walk this one this year, yet he didn't even make the list. What a crock. Who?
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 (edited) *EDIT* I didnt think i was to bad this year Haters going to hate Edited January 8, 2015 by quote the raven
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 8, 2015 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 8, 2015 hate, hate, hate hate, and the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, quote the raven's gonna shake shake shake, shake it off, shake it off... Please don't tell me I'm the only Swift fan on here...
Paid Members quote the raven Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 To be fair that is quite funny. Bravo
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 8, 2015 Moderators Posted January 8, 2015 Sphinx please! He's awful.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 (edited) Did i miss the first batch of posts asking for forum specific nominations/votes before the polls took place? Or were they held in secret, exclusive to the UKFF elite? I ask because i quite enjoy the initial nomination threads, but i could only see the wrestling/MMA related ones. Edited January 8, 2015 by Accident Prone
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 Did i miss the first batch of posts asking for forum specific nominations/votes before the polls took place? Or were they held in secret, exclusive to the UKFF elite? I ask because i quite enjoy the initial nomination threads, but i could only see the wrestling/MMA related ones.UKFF award nominations have always been a paido privilege. The only paido privilege!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 8, 2015 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 8, 2015 Forum awards nominations are exclusive to Paid Members. We all get together at the UKFFortress and make a weekend of it.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 Ah, well that clears that up then. Cheers lads!
Moderators neil Posted January 8, 2015 Moderators Posted January 8, 2015 So many good choices. This is hard.
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 9, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2015 Please don't tell me I'm the only Swift fan on here... Why would anyone?
Recommended Posts