Wrestling most random matches.

Snitsky's back acne

A while ago there was a big promotion in Italy called NWE. They were funded big and had random matches like Warrior vs Orlando Jordan and Rvd vs Jungle Pac (Adrian Neville) dressed up as Mowgli from Jungle Book.

I also remember Daniel Bryan vs Tommy End in a shoot Fight in Germany which was fun.

Hogan vs Paul wight (Big Show) on a Memphis indy show around 2006.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed this in a Nitro from an old Observer from 97:

Dark matches on the show saw Kevin (formerly Nailz) Kelly beat Yuji Nagata in a match described as off the charts horrible.

Nailz wrestling for a big company in 1997! 

It gets better.  He wrestled a house show match against Barry Darsow in 1998 and was subsequently signed to contract by WCW.  He never wrestled for the company again, but that contract was for $200K a year!

I can't remember all the particpants but remember when WWE had an 'all champions' match? It was something like John Cena(wwe) and Candice Michelle(womens) v Umaga(ic) and the tag champs and US champ were involved. All i can remember is Candice running away from Umaga in a rather comical 'so bad it's good' momment

I've always found face vs face and heel vs heel matches odd. That started with seeing Power & Glory vs The Orient Express on the Coliseum Tape US Rampage 91. I've looked for others from WWF 91-98 on a lot of the B Shows and come across plus some odd appearances:

Barbarian vs Hercules

Bezerker vs Barbarian

Big Bully Busick vs Brooklyn Brawler

Barbarian & Haku vs Kato & Mr Fuji

Warlord vs Hercules

Bret Hart vs Virgil though this was a title match so I guess that's understandable.

Hakushi vs Kwang

Smoking Gunns vs PG-13

Shawn Michaels vs Shinobi

Headbangers vs Pitbulls

Steven Regal vs Dick Togo

• Paid Members

A while ago there was a big promotion in Italy called NWE. They were funded big and had random matches like Warrior vs Orlando Jordan and Rvd vs Jungle Pac (Adrian Neville) dressed up as Mowgli from Jungle Book.

I also remember Daniel Bryan vs Tommy End in a shoot Fight in Germany which was fun.

Hogan vs Paul wight (Big Show) on a Memphis indy show around 2006.

That was meant to be Hogan vs Lawler but wwe pulled Lawler at the 11th hour.

Archived