Wrestling most random matches.

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What, like the Gobbledegooker?

Kind of. This description I found on another board sums up the storyline as succinctly as you could hope :

The Great Muta spews his green mist at Yinling's crotch.

Yinling gets pregnant.

Yinling lays an egg.

Akebono hatches out of the egg.

• Paid Members

Noticed this in a Nitro from an old Observer from 97:

Dark matches on the show saw Kevin (formerly Nailz) Kelly beat Yuji Nagata in a match described as off the charts horrible.

Nailz wrestling for a big company in 1997! 

• Awards Moderator

Low Ki vs. Necro Butcher from IWA:Mid-South around 2006 ish. No reason for it, but it's awesome

I'd say there's quite a good reason for that one. Low Ki kicks really hard, Necro hits really hard, put 'em together and they'll hit and kick each other really hard!

Daniel Bryan vs. Kamala is my favourite suggestion so far, I'd have loved to have seen that match. I'm sure there's loads I could mention, early-years TNA alone must be full of instances, but none of them are coming to mind….

• Paid Members

Low Ki vs. Necro Butcher from IWA:Mid-South around 2006 ish. No reason for it, but it's awesome

There was a reason for it. As HarmonicGenerator said, they're both hard hitters and coming off Necro's match with Samoa Joe that did big business Necro basically burst out of the "deathmatch wrestler" slot and every promotion in the US started booking him in matches against the top toughest and most respected wrestlers on the indies. He had a match with Daniel Bryan in PWG which was fucking awesome.

Christopher Daniels vs Taka Minchinoku 

Actually a very cracking match

For all the myth of ROH/X Div/Indy style changing wrestling, people forget that the Lightweight division in WWF was fucking good, and a lot more substantial a watch IMO.

Archived