NJPW World

Sphinx

WK aside, Dontaku was probably the best show they've put on since last year's Dominion, imo. Tama Tonga occasionally has moments of brilliance, just never seems to be able to put it all together at once. Glad that Liger had a match that meant something & I'm always up for a bit of Blue Justice. No blue, no life. I do wish they'd stop 'involving' referees though. You can pull that off once in a blue moon, not 4 or 5 times during the same event. Annoying, hokey & ultimately pointless.

Participants in these year's Best of the Super Junior Tournament:

[block A]: KUSHIDA, Taguchi, Kyle O’Reilly, Matt Sydal, Gedo, BUSHI, Rocky Romero & Matt-O.

[block B]: Liger, Tiger Mask, Bobby Fish, Baretta, Nick Jackson, Ricochet, Volador Jr. & Will Ospreay.

Edited by KingofSports

What are peoples view on this year's Dominion show? I am looking forward to the ladder match. Most ladder matches these days are multi man matches and to see another 1 on 1 ladder match makes me happy, especially when it has Tanahashi in it.

Naito vs Okada will be another top notch match but think they could have waited and hope Naito stays as champ and Okada beats him for the title next year. 

Nagata vs Shibata will be decent, the last one was and hopes Nagata wins and Shibata fights for the Intercontinental title or fights Naito for the HW title. Evil should then face Nagata for the Openweight title.

I also expect a 20 minute bosj winner vs SJ champ which should be fun. I hope it is Bushi vs Kushida and pray to God that Kyle O'Reilly does not win BOSJ.

• Paid Members

Yeah I wouldn't imagine there'll be any English commentary, probably isn't even going to be Japanese commentary on some of them. It's nice to have but honestly on these shows where there's lots of filler I'd rather have no commentary so I can throw something on in the background.

A helpful lineup thanks to @SenorLARIATO on Twitter:

SlCO5xq.jpg

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Just confirmed English commentary (Kelly/Corino) for the last two nights of the tournament.

The shows that air live are initially added for on-demand right away as full shows, but are usually then replaced a day or so later as individual matches. For the show that aren't live, they'll be adding just the tournament matches as individual match files.