NJPW World

Sphinx

From what I understand Sanada has not been in Wrestle 1 since last year and does not want to go back. I quite like Sanada and would like him in NJPW as I feel he could bring something.

He's due to be on Wrestle-1's 13/3 show in a 6 man tag. Seiya Sanada, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA vs. Ultimo Dragon, TAJIRI & Daiki Inaba

Whats the deal with NOAH? Are they funded and/or owned by NJPW, or have I got something mixed up.

Last i heard nobody seems to know for sure.

enuhito has said from what he's heard New Japan doesn't own/own part of Noah.

With Jado and Suzuki-gun there it would be a surprise if they didn't have something invested.

Speaking of FMW revival

Super Fireworks "KOBE SUPER FIREWORKS", 21.02.2016

Blast King Title ~ Current Blast & Current Blast Bat Death Match ~ Blasting Series Third Bullet Kobe Current Blasting Tower Goodbye Atsushi Onita Kobe $10 Mio Night View Blasting ~ See you at the bottom of the weathercock ~: Atsushi Onita vs TARU

Edited by ultimo the great

I gotta see how that weathercock comes into play..

Searching for that match I stumbled upon "EXPLODING Barbed Wire Mixed DEATH MATCH Atsushi Onita, Chigusa Nagayo vs TARU, Dump Matsumoto 2015", it's a bit mad seeing Nagayo and Dump doing this crap when they're over 50.

MhgWGe.gif

Instead of double posting I'll edit just to add this...

Edited by Merzbow

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to night 1

How the hell does Fale get to go over Tanahashi? when I watch this I hope it is purely down to every member of Bullet club invading

Apparently they have annnounced the Super J Cup for August and have also announced Osprey as part of Chaos.

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members

I've only seen the one Ospreay match and that was against Scurll or whatever, looked decent but fucking hell there was waaay too much happening. Is it the norm for him to do a million spots a minute?

I have only seen a couple of his matches and enjoyed everyone. NJPW must see something too to be giving him a title match