Justin Roberts contract not renewed...

TheShowOff

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Was it ever proven/shat on that he was the kid shouting 'Breeet' in that Bret promo?

Anyway, I feel for him. Thought he was pretty good. Any chance of Abraham Washington getting a chance?

I don't know if the Fink has appeared on telly in recent years, but he subbed for Chimel or Roberts on a European tour a few years ago and didn't seem the same. I doubt he has the image for WWE either now he's put on a bit of weight.

Wonder if there will be new ring announcers, or if Garcia and Chimmy will pick up the baton (though I'm not sure if Garcia works the house show circuit?).

• Paid Members

Nice guy by all accounts. Remember the stories of him being bullied brutally by the likes of Benoit and JBL in 2005 (one occassion he had to stay behind in the UK because they'd took his passport). He always represented the shift in nice guy former fans getting work in the business and the likes. Lilian was let go a few years back, so I imagine there's a chance he'll be brought back.

The holy trinity of Matthews, Striker and Roberts are all gone now. As is Teddy Long. If you want a indy group dedicated to WWE B-shows from 2010, you can have a cracking one. Morrison vs. Matt Hardy main events. Get Cryme Tyme back on the road. Boogey Man is still out there. MVP should be available. I hope Jeff Jarrett was a fan of Smackdown when he was in the dog house back in 2009.

• Paid Members

Any chance of Abraham Washington getting a chance?

The guy they released over 2 years ago for making a rape joke one of the first times they gave him a live mic on Raw, who then went on a series of anti-WWE tirades on his Twitter account? Doubt it.

A shame, the guy's just like us. A big wrestling fan. It's not nice to see people with such a passion for the business let go.

Happier times for Justin:

file_178369_0_daniel.jpg

We will always have this moment to remember him by.

Archived