Best and worst entrance theme ever?

RETRO-WRESTLING

American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males. American Males.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

The worst wrestling themes ever for me were ones where it was incessent earache and you just wanted it to stop, like the RTC siren and Isaac Yankem DDS' drill.

I can't have that. I loved RTC and the siren was absolutely perfect for them. You couldn't have a gimmick like that and then come out to music! They picked the most annoying sound possible to produce the most negative reaction from anyone that heard it (and I realise that it seems to have had the opposite effect on me). Listen to the boos when they come out at WrestleMania X-Seven - it's a beautiful thing!

And of course, it was for your own good.

Right_to_Censor.1.jpg

Flair and Perfect's themes were great.Not a huge fan of wrestlers using proper songs as themes at all.

Also liked Triple H's 'My Time' theme, and Vince's 'No Chance' is perfect.

Cesaro's French police siren theme is the worst current one I can think of,fucking rotten it is.

Archived