Who's in your kliq?

tiger_rick

Taker: Jack Daniels and strip joint enthusiast, and I'd love to hear him talk about the biz. Tough as fuck, and a leader.

Big Keg Nash: intelligent, funny, cool and a great story teller.

Jim Cornette: again intelligent, insane, passionate crackpot, but great to listen to.

Scott Hall: fascinating character who loves the biz and is really engaging when he talks about it. Cool as fuck.

DDP: Sound as fuck, and positive to the core. Good balance to the kliq.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing with being mates with Bret is, unless your surname is Hart, he's gonna bury the fuck out of you to whoever listens to him. He'd be all chummy to your face, then you'd go out and have the best match at Wrestlemania but he'd be all like "average at best, I'll rate it 4/10".

By contrast, here's my shit_list kliq:

Dynamite Kid - fuckin wanker, jealous, bitter, miserable, bully bastard.

Matt Bourne - renound prick

Virgil - dumb ass bore

Jake Roberts - genius, and fascinating at his best, but prone to being an absolute prick, and a selfish bastard.

CM Punk - doesn't drink, and comes across as a rebel without a cause wingey ex-nerd, with a chip on his shoulder.

• Paid Members
Is Masters a weed fiend??? I'd never, ever have thought that...

He mentions it a lot in his shoot, him and Orton would always get stoned on the road and get into scrapes like a pair of idiots, there's a great story that involves pretending not to be stoned in front of Ricky Steamboat or someone. Butch sounds like he has more first hand info.

• Paid Members

Aw, now I love Masters even more! Just seems like the most down to earth cunt, and to smoke weed and be that motivated to get his magnificent arse to the gym to sculpt that body? Pure man!!!! Pure Test! Pure Gear!

Masters, I think I'm legit gay for...much like Mike Patton and Ryan Gosling.

• Paid Members
Aw, now I love Masters even more! Just seems like the most down to earth cunt, and to smoke weed and be that motivated to get his magnificent arse to the gym to sculpt that body? Pure man!!!! Pure Test! Pure Gear!

Masters, I think I'm legit gay for...much like Mike Patton and Ryan Gosling.

We're bizarro versions ov each other then, I'm gay for Orton, The other Ryan "Reynolds" and Axl Rose.

Hmm... very interesting topic! I'll go with:

John Cena- workout buddy, he'd motivate me to get built as fuck, and it couldn't hurt to be best buds with the top star in the company.

Daniel Bryan- comes across like the soundest guy around in interviews and on Total Divas and shit, his work ethic would probably rub off on me too.

Chris Jericho- from reading his books, he seems to have the same smart-ass sense of humour I do, plus he could lend me all his heavy metal CDs and things.

Alexa Bliss- she's really hot and tiny, the perfect candidate for road head.

1) DDP. The world's most positive man. He'd keep you in good nick and would have hours of good stories I reckon. He could drive.

2) Tracy Smothers. A good guy to have on your team if it kicked off in some backwater bar after the show. Wrestled a bear! Excellent dancer, so ideal for the clubs.

3) El Torito. Could do some ace midget matches with him around the horn and he wouldn't take up much space in the car.

4) Mean Tommy Dean. A living, breathing sitcom. He should be in every car, ever.

• Paid Members
If there's anyone who'd be a right laugh being stuck in a car with for 6-10 hours at a time, it's Iron Sheik!

"Hey, big jabroni. Stop and get the Heineken."

For me it's Nash, Hall, Regal and Austin. Same guys and for the same reasons Arch gave.

As for who you wouldn't want anywhere near your car, definitely Foley. Obvious reasons. Tight bastard, paper-thin skin, wouldn't shut the fuck up about that time Melina let him hug her, and would probably stink the car out with BO and the smell of cheap kebabs.

The people mentioning women wrestlers, you have to take into account that they probably wouldn't be interested in you. If you've got a car full of hosses like Nash, Hall, Batista, Orton etc - let's face it, she's not going to be looking at you. Although no doubt Sunny would be game for anyone with some pills and a bag of coke.

• Paid Members

1.Regal-Good laugh and would have great stories to tell.

2.Austin-Good laugh,great stories and would be up for a few pints.

3.Flair-Mad bastard,plus he'd pay for everything and not realize cos he'd be too off his head.

4.Bryan- Level headed and would make sure we all got to the next town on time.Only negative would be his insistence on eating organic food and all that shite.

Worst kliq I could think of would be:

1.Foley:fat,annoying overly sensitive smelly bastard who'd need you to tie his laces every morning, and would scare away all the strippers.

2.Jericho: Purely because of his annoying voice and fakeness.He'd want to listen to his shit music all day too.

3.Bret: Moany and depressing.

4.Punk: Arrogant,boring twat who'd use annoying phrases like ''super rad'' all day whilst dressing like a teenager, and wouldn't be up for any craic.

Archived