WWE2K15

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I hope this game updates the create a wrestler mode, 2K14's was identical to the previous year's. I usually play through the storyline mode then just make my own characters and use them almost exclusively til the next game comes out so I'd like to see something new.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see more tag matches, 8 Man Tags and 10 Man Tags if possible. Only ever been 6 man tags since 2001 and I just think, surely by now it must be possible for them to make an engine that can support more characters on screen?

• Paid Members

On the subject of tag matches, I'd like to see them implement the "one pin breakup then you're disqualified" rule in the game.

Some tag matches end up being interminable the way it is now, particularly 6-mans which are very much WWE's bread-and-butter in "real life" at the moment.

Make it so the player HAS to do a button press to bring the partner in to break up, and don't let the AI start doing it until the first occasion where the CPU would have been beaten.

On the subject of tag matches, I'd like to see them implement the "one pin breakup then you're disqualified" rule in the game.

Some tag matches end up being interminable the way it is now, particularly 6-mans which are very much WWE's bread-and-butter in "real life" at the moment.

Make it so the player HAS to do a button press to bring the partner in to break up, and don't let the AI start doing it until the first occasion where the CPU would have been beaten.

I second this, the worst part is, any time you go for a pin or submission, no matter what your AI controlled partners are doing, even if they have your opponents battered on the outside, they almost always fail to stop someone getting back in and breaking up the pin/submission.

Who'd be needed for a comprehensive WCW mode? Flair, Sting, Luger, Vader, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Goldberg, DDP, Savage, Giant, Steiner, Booker, maybe Bret. I imagine they'll include that Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio match. They'd probably have Ron Simmons in. Who else would there be to get the mode up to 30 or so matches? Jericho and Malenko?

Who'd be needed for a comprehensive WCW mode? Flair, Sting, Luger, Vader, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Goldberg, DDP, Savage, Giant, Steiner, Booker, maybe Bret. I imagine they'll include that Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio match. They'd probably have Ron Simmons in. Who else would there be to get the mode up to 30 or so matches? Jericho and Malenko?

Arn Anderson!

• 1 month later...

WWE 14 was a Saturday night pre-pub favourite of my friends, and while I had no intention of buying 15...Sting's sold it to me. I doubt we'll get an out and out WCW mode, but maybe a Monday Night Wars? I loved GM mode, and I'd adore a WCW vs WWE mode in that mold.

If Sting's in, surely Luger and Flair are too. Hopefully big Sid too.

Archived