Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Looking a miserable cunt at a signing is an odd one, because it depends on how you define the job. He was paid to turn up and do X,Y&Z and did. That's what lots of people do for money, its a job and you don't have to like it but sometimes you have to do it.

However given the nature of his business and what he was paid to do looking like you enjoy it and are happy to be there, even if you are not, is sort of assumed. I go to work and meet with clients, I like some and not others but I do my best to make sure they don't know that as its assumed in my job to create that good impression.

Everyone has off days, but still.

Foley got me into wrestling, I still love to watch his stuff even if some of it does make me wince with needlessly hard bumps in matches which didn't call for them. I do my best to ignore the man behind that, same as I try to do for everyone.

• Moderators

Spotted this on Reddit. Foley living up to his reputation.

The thing that's pathetic about this is the guy then taking Foley's awful cop-out and "solution" to it all and being all "Mick was right I shouldn't have made this public". That guy just sounds like your classic wrestling fan in awe of some scummy wrestler. "Thanks for letting me do all the work and you making money off of me Mr Foley".

Although did remind me to look at Foley's daughter's Instagram. No doubt she's a nightmare, but what a babe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Easily the best headline I've read in a while

'Professional wrestling star Mick Foley was ejected from Philadelphia's Wing Bowl eating contest after stuffing uneaten chicken wings into a fanny pack in an attempt to increase his total.'

Link http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2015/01/pro_wrestler_mick_foley_ejecte.html

• Paid Members

Easily the best headline I've read in a while

'Professional wrestling star Mick Foley was ejected from Philadelphia's Wing Bowl eating contest after stuffing uneaten chicken wings into a fanny pack in an attempt to increase his total.'

Link http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2015/01/pro_wrestler_mick_foley_ejecte.html

Im calling bullshit.

He stuffed them in there to take home to eat later thus saving him from buying dinner