Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Really taken aback by La Celebracion de Cinco de Mayo. I was expecting one of those 8 minute fluff pieces with Primo & Epico but its actually a nearly 2 hour long look at Lucha Libre made up of loads of matches, bits from other docs and Nitro segments from 97 that look at a basic overview/history of Lucha for the WCW audience.

If you fancy a bit of Americanised Lucha fun its worth a watch. Nothing for people well versed in it mind you other than a bit of nostalgia.

There's a great fun 6 man from Bash at the Beach 97 that's cracking entertainment. Hector Garza, Juventud and Lizmark Jr vs Vilano IV, La Parka and Psicosis.

The Los Matadores presenting segments are as bad as you would expect but luckily they aren't on it much.

Looking forward to more Nitro being put up after that.

• Paid Members

Was just about to post about the Cinco de Mayo WWE Playlist special. It's a great watch and would definitely recommend for anyone with a couple of hours to kill. The highlight for me were the 'Lucha Libre and The Mexican Luchadores' segments from Monday Nitro. Have never actually seen them before.

I was 15! If Tina Hobley was on the front of the TV mag fully clothed it was still getting snuck upstairs

Anyway back on topic, erm, might watch Summerslam '88 tonight, remarkably I've never smashed one out over Liz whipping her skirt off (was only 4)

• Paid Members

You wanna go to 1996 for some quality Liz. She dressed like a right fox in some of those skits, she looks like a soccer mom gone feral. In fact those skits are all gold. Debra McMichael looking completely gormless because she's not a seasoned performer and talks like a right weapon, Liz talking about how much of Macho Man's money she's pissing away, Flair being an absolute riot and Woman running her own little angle, for her own amusement, constantly eyeing up Mean Gene and at in one skit, literally biting his ear. Woman was class, absolutely ace.

• Paid Members

In the homoerotic stakes wopping one off to classic China is one step away from slopping out over a 8x10 of kanyon.

Current Chyna is different obviously.

That's one step up from spamming yourself to a pic of Pete Burns.