Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Yeah didn't see the DVD preview but was bored stiff during the Behind the Curtain show (then again that might have been due to watching it last after earlier watching Total Divas, Tough Enough, Tough Talk and The WWE List). Looking forward to seeing the matches and moments special and the Nash documentary over the next couple of days though

Other than a handful of missing episodes (303, 234, 229, 224, 205 - all soon to be added I'm sure) the first 311 episodes of Raw are on there now, going into May 1999.

Although episode 141 is still missing, so for one reason or another may never get added.

#141 was the Raw Bowl, and might never be added due to it a) being utter shite apart a decent elimination tag match and b) lots of edits to make due to music and the such would make it about 20 longs

• Paid Members

New programming for the rest of the year announced today:

* New episodes of The List, Stone Cold Podcast and WWE 24
* Studio show "highlighting current events in the world of WWE and beyond"
* Table for 3 (appears to be an interview show)
* Reality series about NXT trainees
* Teasers of the Camp WWE cartoon (which debuts in 2016)

They'll also be adding bulk uploads to the archive themed on The Raw Attitude Era Part 2: Austin/McMahon, WCW Nitro: Accelerating the War, and The 20th Anniversary of Monday Nitro. In other words, most likely completing 1999 Raws and maybe 2000, plus some more Nitros.

I know wrestlers find it impossible not to exagggerate....'we wrestled for 45 minutes' means 'we wrestled for 23 minutes' we all know that. But Razor and Shawn claimed they had 300 ladder matches. According the thehistoryofwwe.com they had 10. I know the website can't claim to be 100% accurate, but seems like a pretty unbelievable wrestler lie.

• Paid Members

The Stone Cold Podcast with Paige next week is a pretty big come down, isn't it?

Probably give that one a miss, her voice for an hour would be massively grating.

She's a late replacement for the original guest. Not sure why Hogan was switched out, tbh... :)

They've been there ages.

I love watching those old Smackdowns as they were not on TV here.   The original Smackdown opening - music, pyro etc was amazing.

They have? I know they just had scattered Smackdown episodes for 2000 until fairly recently, just assumed they'd put these up with the new Raw uploads.

Watched the episode of TNT from after Wrestlemania 1 (as you do) and Vince takes a bump from a Guardian Angel. Not Bossman. It's well good. Vince and Lord Alfred are a ton of fun on these shows. One of my favourite things on the Network.