Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Finally got round to watching that Jericho/Cena interview. I thought it was great. Jericho was pretty restrained but showed a decent memory for things and Cena was pretty open. I thought his response about whether the crowd booing him pissed him off was very guarded because while I think he doesn't care now, I'm sure he must have then. Other than that, it was a pretty decent shoot interview.

I know some people moan about these interviews because no-one is pressing Triple H on whether Macho man shagged Steph or asking Vince if Jimmy Snuka murdered that hooker but I am completely the other way. I'm stunned at just how open Vince, Trips and Cena have been and just how insider these things are. You've got Trips talking about a new kayfabe and Cena saying it's fiction.

Hope there is a part two to this and if Jericho shows the same level of restraint, then I'm happy to see more interviews from him.

The doc part of the recently released True Giants set goes up in Beyond The Ring this coming Friday

'Network Exclusives' also has 25 minutes of footage from after last nights RAW focusing on Vince McMahon with a video message about Ultimate Warrior before showing a first look at the new DVD/BluRay set 'Ultimate Warrior:Always Believe'

'Original Specials' also has the first look at the DVD/BluRay only without the McMahon intro

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Great stuff watching through random episodes of 'attitude era' Raw. I was probably too young to appreciate the era the first time around but I'm finding them so fun to watch.

Vince is excellent in his role as a complete douchebag.

Whilst dated I still find it very easy viewing. The mid card storylines seem very mediocre for the most part. However, the main storylines are so gripping and fun.

• Paid Members

An episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock & Wrestling cartoon is up on the Network. My 4 year old Daughter was pretty in to it. But then she asked if Bull Nakano was going to be on the WCW show I was watching last week so I don't think she closely represents all 4 year olds.

has anyone seen that Jerry Springer thing yet? is it worth a watch or just the same clips that they keep showing over and over?

the Corey Graves Marvel HQ thing was ok I guess, it's only 8 minutes long and he keeps asking everyone he speaks to about the "parallels between WWE and Marvel" but for an 8 minute fluff piece its ok. it mainly made me want to watch more of his matches as I've only seen a couple of tag matches from NXT of his that I can think of, is he worth investigating further?

I was looking forward to seeing the Mick Foley stand up thing until they showed about 2 seconds of it on Extreme Rules, with his "joke" about the streak not being to do with him shitting himself or something. I'll probably still watch it though, after NXT on Thursday evening, with some cheese.

• Paid Members

Anyone looking for an hour to fill here and there could do much worse than giving some of the old Saturday Night Main Events a go.

I hadn't seen any eps in their entirety before, but they're great. Only last 45 mins or so but they're a great snapshot of the product at that moment in time.

Ended up watching the last SNME of the original run last night (late 92) and it was great.

The Renee Young Seth Rollins thing feels like an advert for an interview, way too short. It's a shame because I can happily look at Renee for ages and they seemed to touch on some nice subjects (micro breweries) but it's too edited down. 20 minute or so version would be great.

The Renee Young Seth Rollins thing feels like an advert for an interview, way too short. It's a shame because I can happily look at Renee for ages and they seemed to touch on some nice subjects (micro breweries) but it's too edited down. 20 minute or so version would be great.

Where on demand is this?

Where on demand is this?

On the Originals section

Just watching the Feb 2nd 98 episode of Raw, that whole 3 segment angle with the Outlaws, Foley and Funk is still powerful to watch 17 years on from when it happened. What sells how serious it was was Sunny's tears and how fired up Scorpio got, leading to that mini brawl