As seen on TV

The Reverend

So after reading through the Royal Rumble thread it would appear that a number of fellow UKFF-ers were in attendance, so thought we could share anytime you've appeared on national TV (not indy DVD's) at a Wrestling show. Have you been ringside for one of the big events or were you the British Bulldog kid from Summerslam '92. Show us your vids or screenshots.

Here's mine from a BBC2 documentry. I'm the rather clueless looking ref at around the 4:50 mark:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/them/aj.shtml

I've seen myself on a couple of TNA tapiongs back in 05, one was the night after BFG 2005 the other there debut on Spike. Luckily met Jimmy Hart at the same shows

If it's online I'll get the screen grabs, I'll be the 15 year old enjoying the show the rest of the family look bored stiff

We were spotted as Michaels exited the ring at 26. Dunno if that trumps your 25 or not. I never noticed the first time I watched it, it was only on watching the Greatest PPV matches DVD that I spotted us.

November Raw taping in 2010, I was convinced we'd be in camera shot. Couldn't find us until about five minutes in. As we came down the steps late.

Archived