Sting in WWE | How would you book him?

LWOLeN

Whilst incredibly unlikely; I want the BNB story line to happen!!

I think this year, it should be Wyatt vs Sting - like it's been mentioned earlier, Sting can't lose his first WWE high profile match, the casual fans won't necessarily get who he is, and might see him as a chump if he loses. I'd have him beat Wyatt, and then wrestle through the year, establishing himself as a HBK 2002 - 2010 good hand over the year. Then, when 'Mania 31 rolls on Sting vs 'Taker, where it isn't so bad if Sting loses as the casual fans will be familiar with him.

Obviously, that leaves Bryan and Cena to main event Wrestlemania 30; out Yes-ing Yes-tlemania 28 in the process

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyatt vs. Sting would be incredible.

Say you got him on a part time deal for a year, I'd probably have him against Wyatt at Mania 30, Triple H at Summerslam and Undertaker at Mania 31. Would also be interested to see him against Cena or Lesnar (at the right time). So many interesting combinations but so unlikely this will ever happen.

• Paid Members

Some people IN DA NO reckon this is official now. He's supposedly signed in the last 24 hours. How strange. Apparently whatever he's doing, it'll only be an angle and not a match. I think the idea is they want the best Sting they can get, and will want him to get in shape to do a proper match at SummerSlam or later on.

• Paid Members
Some people IN DA NO reckon this is official now. He's supposedly signed in the last 24 hours. How strange. Apparently whatever he's doing, it'll only be an angle and not a match. I think the idea is they want the best Sting they can get, and will want him to get in shape to do a proper match at SummerSlam or later on.

That will do me sting in WWE before he quits and next year HOF.

• Paid Members

411 are reporting that the person claiming that is Rob Feinstein.

• Paid Members

411 are reporting that the person claiming that is Rob Feinstein.

That wasn't who I was referring to, but if Rob Feinstein has said he's signed, I imagine its true then. He may be a nonce, but in the line of work Feinstein is in, he'd be able to find out if Sting were available for any appearances or conventions. And he works with Bill Barrens who'd definitely know. I believe Feinstein broke the Heyman return on his facebook as well.

I'm not a huge fan of Sting, having been a WWF-only kid. I couldn't even tell you what his theme tune/s are like. A simple clusterfuck in the ring with lights going off and back on a couple of times (think the Wyatts getting up to no good, or Corporate Kane and the Authority pissing around in a match, perhaps trying to screw up Taker's streak), followed by a further light trick with Sting just standing there in the ring with his bat, followed by him battering everyone...there you go. Should get a brilliant reaction.

Road Dogg "i know this might sting a little" ooooh :laugh:

Archived