The 2014 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vipes is our last entrant which makes it a round 100 participants for this year's Rumble Lottery. I have compiled the spreadsheet and two people managed to pick six numbers Thunderplex and Ash C. As always in this situation I get Mrs Pilchards to pick a number from random between one and six to delete a number. She picked number five. So that means this is the entry for the dumbo duo.

Thunderplex:

2 3 10 11 26

Ash C:

1 2 3 4 9

Now lets have a look at May to August of the UKFF Calendar.

Chest Rockwell shooting in May

may.jpg

What an ass, Digby welcomes in June

jun.jpg

Butch doing Blue Steel in July

jul.jpg

Close your eyes for August......

aug.jpg

• Paid Members
5, 13, 15, 20, 29.

I'm winning this, book it, done.

ONE NUMBER OUT FFS. Although (spoiler) considering I had two ducks and (if Kane counts) two 2s I'm fucking over the moon with over 30pts from one guy.

EDIT: only two per elimination? I remember the days when I ran this it was 5 per hit and 30 for the win. None of this two points because 'ooh look at me I'm Kofi and the floor is lava' malarkey.

**********************SPOILERS****************************************

The points have been totted up for each wrestler, and the breakdown for each category is listed below. The winner will be announced tomorrow

Winner - 15 points - #28 Batista

Runner-up (last eliminated) - 10 points - #15 Roman Reigns

3rd - 7 points - #17 Sheamus

4th - 5 points - #1 CM Punk

=5th - 2 points - #2 Seth Rollins

=5th - 2 points - #11 Dean Ambrose

(Cesaro finished 7th after his feet touched first before Rollins and Ambrose touched simultaneously)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor award; the most time spent in the ring

1st longest - 10 points - #1 CM Punk

2nd longest - 8 points - #2 Seth Rollins

3rd longest - 6 points - #11 Dean Ambrose

4th longest - 4 points - #15 Roman Reigns

5th longest - 2 points - #17 Sheamus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliminations

#15 Roman Reigns - 12 eliminations = 24 points

#28 Batista - 4 eliminations = 8 points

#1 CM Punk, #2 Seth Rollins, #11 Dean Ambrose - 3 eliminations = 6 points

(Some sites have only credited Reigns to eliminate Khali, when all three members of The Shield eliminated him)

#22 Luke Harper - 2 eliminations = 4 points

#4 Cody Rhodes, #5 Kane*, 8 Kofi Kingston, #10 Goldust, #14 Kevin Nash, #17 Sheamus, #20 El Torito - 1 elimination = 2 points each

*Kane was already eliminated but dumping out Punk still counts for points.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bushwhacker Luke Award:

#5 Kane, #13 R-Truth, #16 Khali and #24 JBL lasted less than 60 seconds and are all docked 2 points each.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hide and Seek Champion, Skinning the Cat, "You Stupid Twat" and The Tiffany Awards - No points awarded this year

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chokeslam Conundrum

After four years of this rule, we have finally had a Chokeslam! Kane put Punk through the table after his elimination.

Kane gains a point, Punk loses a point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award

There are five entrants gaining the three points; #5 Kane, #6 Rusev, #14 Nash,#17 Sheamus #20 El Torito and #24 JBL

Again I stress my decision is final.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Bubble Award

Only #4 Cody and #10 Goldust competed twice in the same night. Thats four points each.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The House on Fire Award

#14 Nash and #15 Reigns both made one elimination each gaining four points each

#28 Batista made two eliminations within a minute of entering gaining eight points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that means the numbers of the scores are the following:

#1 Punk: 20 points

#2 Rollins: 16 points

#3 Sandow: 0 points

#4 Cody: 6 points

#5 Kane: 4 points

#6 Rusev 3 points

#7 Swagger: 0 points

#8 Kofi: 2 points

#9 Jimmy Uso: 0 points

#10 Goldust: 6 points

#11 Ambrose: 14 points

#12 Ziggler: 0 points

#13 R-Truth: -2 points

#14 Nash: 9 points

#15 Reigns: 44 points

#16 Khali: -2 points

#17 Sheamus: 14 points

#18 Miz: 0 points

#19 Fandango: 0 points

#20 El Torito: 5 points

#21 Cesaro: 0 points

#22 Luke Harper: 4 points

#23 Jay Uso: 0 points

#24 JBL: 1 point

#25 Erick Rowan: 0 points

#26 Ryback: 0 points

#27 ADR: 0 points

#28 Batista: 31 points

#29 Big E: 0 points

#30 Mysterio: 0 points

Thats all the stats, the winner will be revealed tomorrow as I am too knackered to do anything else now! In the meantime if anyone wants to dispute any of the results let me know and I will look into it.

1, 8, 17, 18, 26

EDITED TO ADD: "Santino award" - If your entrant is eliminated within 30 seconds of entering, lose 4 points...alternately, if your superstar goes under the ring (not just reaching for weapons), gain 10 points?

36 points...Punk and Sheamus with star turns.

Archived