The 2014 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the lack of bumping of this thread previously, the month has flown past.

Firstly the new rule for this year was thought up by myself:

The "In Like a House on Fire" Award: If your entrant eliminates someone within 60 seconds of entering the ring they will get an additional four points as well as the normal elimination bonus. If they eliminate more than one person within sixty seconds they will get an additional four points.

Due to being at work early in the morning I won't be able to collate the points until tomorrow evening. Once I have done so I will post the standings on here along with how many points each number got.

The chokeslam award will be only given to the standard single handed chokeslam, as performed by Kane, Big Show and Undertaker, so probably unlikely any points will be dished out for this.

I was unaware that CM Punk has been announced as number 1 earlier this week, so in fairness to the people who have picked before the announcement I will allow them to change one number so that they can select number 1. I won't be doing it myself but if you want to do so edit your number and send me a PM but you only have until midnight to do so.

Finally some pictures to see what you are playing for. The UKFF Calendar!

Welcome to the future with Digby!

jan.jpg

Going into February with Butch:

feb.jpg

Rocking it with Digby in March

mar.jpg

Hanging out with Richie and his mates in April

apr.jpg

More pictures later!

Archived