The 2014 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

It's January and it can only mean one thing, it's Royal Rumble Season! And for the fourth year in a row (I think) I will be the curator of proceedings for the Royal Rumble Lottery. However this year there is a special prize to the winner..... The Official Unofficial 2014 UKFF Calendar! Featuring your favourite posters and Richie Freebird in a Mankini.

cover.jpg

I realise I have spelt calendar incorrectly, I was incredibly pissed when I knocked it up for my Secret Santa the other week!

To enter all you need to do is reply to this topic and pick five numbers between 1 and 30, and hope whoever your entrant is scores you a shed-load of points.

The criteria is as follows:

Winner - 15 points

Runner-up (last eliminated) - 10 points

3rd - 7 points

4th - 5 points

5th - 2 points

Survivor award; the most time spent in the ring

1st longest - 10 points

2nd longest - 8 points

3rd longest - 6 points

4th longest - 4 points

5th longest - 2 points

Your wrestler eliminates another - 2 points

The Bushwhacker Luke award; If your wrestler is eliminated within 60 seconds of entering the ring you are deducted 2 points.

Skinning the Cat Award - If your wrestler skins the cat and returns into the ring you will gain two points. However if he is eliminated whilst attempting it or within three seconds of returning into the ring he will be deducted four points for being a dickhead.

The Tiffany Award - If your wrestler is by himself in the ring (after entrant number two enters the ring) then he will receive three points. It is possible for your wrestler to score more than once ala CM Punk from a few years ago where he eliminated someone then preached to the crowd a couple of times. Obviously the winner is not included in this.

The Chokeslam Conundrum - After the great disappointment of Kane not performing in the Rumble last year, I have opened up this rule a bit:

If your wrestler hits a chokeslam on an opponent = 1 point

If your wrestler is chokeslammed = -1 point

If your wrestler chokeslams and eliminates an opponent = 5 points

If your wrestler is eliminated by a chokeslam = halves your final points total.

The "You Stupid Twat" Award - If your wrestler volunteers to climb the top rope but then gets knocked off and eliminated you lose 10 points.

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award - If your pick is a WWE Hall of Famer or someone who is not a member of the active wrestling roster you will gain 3 points. (My decision will be final if the person qualifies for this award)

The Double Bubble Award: If your selection competed earlier on the card = 4 points

Hide and Seek Champion 2014: If your entrant decides to hide under the ring he will get 1 point for every minute he avoids getting in the ring.

Before you post your selections please read these couple of rules to help me out:

1. Make sure you only pick FIVE numbers from 1 to 30

2. Make sure they are in numerical order

3. If you fail to adhere to these rules I will make you look like a chump.

Also if you have any suggestions to add to the scoring criteria,I am all ears. The best suggestion will be added to the scoring system. Good luck!

My picks are 2, 10, 12, 19, 28,

New rule: The "In Like a House on Fire" Award: If your entrant eliminates someone within 60 seconds of entering the ring they will get an additional four points as well as the normal elimination bonus. If they eliminate more than one person within sixty seconds they will get an additional four points.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived