Death Pool 2014

Killjoy_Gee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I trained for two years and had about four shit matches, so I'm going to pick myself, walk in front of a lorry tomorrow, and it'll still be less shitty than starting this thread and picking Mae Young or Bobby Heenan.

• Paid Members
I trained for two years and had about four shit matches, so I'm going to pick myself, walk in front of a lorry tomorrow, and it'll still be less shitty than starting this thread and picking Mae Young or Bobby Heenan.

Why? What's wrong with picking the brain? It's no worse than the concept of the death pool anyway.

• Paid Members
You can tell who the bumboy saddos are as they always pick people who are dead old or have been ill so they can win. Sad. Real men pick outsiders, outsiders like my pick now. Lash LeRoux after someone beating him to death with his bible or decapitatung him with a DVD of Fox News coverage.

Hence why I've picked Big Dave. He'll return to WWE later this month with a roster full of new divas he hasn't squashed yet. He won't know where to start, plough his way through them all like a hot Royal Rumble entrant, contract every possible STD that in such a short space of time that will cause his cock to explode and eat up the rest of his body before it does the j.o.b.

• Paid Members

Unless I've massively misunderstood it, it's supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek thing. Tripping over yourself to start it after news breaks that Mae Young's gone into a hospice, then switching to a guy who's been so ill he's had to have his face medically caved in, is not tongue-in-cheek.

Archived