Death Pool 2014

Killjoy_Gee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've missed the point. Someone saw that she was in the hospice then tripped over themselves just moments later to start the thread so they could predict Mae Young. That's what people are annoyed about. No doubt if The Brain pops it first they'll probably do a post going "YES!!!!!" Next to a smiley of a man in a party hat.

I haven't missed the point, I know its sick the way they've done it but basically we're all wishing for our pick to die just so we can say we win. Is it really any less sick if I'm doing it without reading my picks in hospital?

• Paid Members
Anyway, now that I'm in here I might as well pick someone- was going to go Jeff Hardy, but I'm pretty sure I saw someone pick him and honestly, he's got through so many of these I'm starting to think he may be immortal. I'll keep it within the family and say Reby Sky. Matt will probably Benoit her at some point as he seems pretty deranged, or least, a while back when he was posting all those cryptic blogs and videos.

I heard Matt Hardy on a PWTorch Livecast promoting some show/convention he was at just before Christmas and he sounded surprisingly with it. Maybe he's sorted himself out.

• Paid Members

Matt Hardy's been sorted for about 2 years now. He's never remotely came across as mental. He's currently in Ring Of Honor winding their fans up. Both Hardy Boys haven't been in trouble either which suggests they have been clear for a few years now. Good for them, because Christ knows neither of them could pretend to be straight to save their lives. They tried that. This is by far the longest either of them have looked remotely straight, so they should be commended for it. Jeff's got a kid now and Matt just got married. Hope they keep it up. Jeff especially has another run left in him.

• Paid Members
Matt Hardy's been sorted for about 2 years now. He's never remotely came across as mental. He's currently in Ring Of Honor winding their fans up. Both Hardy Boys haven't been in trouble either which suggests they have been clear for a few years now. Good for them, because Christ knows neither of them could pretend to be straight to save their lives. They tried that. This is by far the longest either of them have looked remotely straight, so they should be commended for it. Jeff's got a kid now and Matt just got married. Hope they keep it up. Jeff especially has another run left in him.

Ian, do you ever think they'd bring both of them back as a team? There's still stock to the name, as well as possible DVD's and a chance to work with easily the best tag team division since their heyday (bar the Smackdown 6 years) but there'd be one final run and it wouldn't be as gruelling on their bodies if they went solo.

Archived