Death Pool 2014

Killjoy_Gee

Xavier Woods. He'll be dancing in the ring, slip on a banana skin and break his backside, so kinda breakdance to death. Either that or Brodus Clay will end up slipping on a banana skin on top of him and squashing him.

So Xavier Woods either breakdance to death or Brodus Clayed to death. Either way it'll be Dancer Xavier or Bodyguard Brodus in the Wrestling Ring with the Banana Skin.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What disturbs me almost as much as the whole Mae Young thing is how quickly this thread has exploded, quickest growing thread I've seen in a fair while here. Something about dead wrestlers really gets you boys blood pumping.

Anyway, now that I'm in here I might as well pick someone- was going to go Jeff Hardy, but I'm pretty sure I saw someone pick him and honestly, he's got through so many of these I'm starting to think he may be immortal. I'll keep it within the family and say Reby Sky. Matt will probably Benoit her at some point as he seems pretty deranged, or least, a while back when he was posting all those cryptic blogs and videos.

Archived