Fantasy Football Teams (although there is a UKFF league code in here)

WeeAl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What's annoying is that Danny Rose has been allocated as a Midfielder rather than a defender that he is. I think he's in for a great season with Spurs but if he's receiving only midfielder clean sheet points it's a waste of time.

I'm in too. My team is this;

Keepers - Mignolet

Defenders - Johnson, McAuley, Rangel

Midfield - Coutinho, Dembele, Michu, Zaha

Forwards - Van Persie, Giroud, Long

Subs - Boruc, Dorrans, Garrido, Collins

Unsure about Zaha, Long (will he play with Anelka up top?) and wondering about too many Liverpool players...

Quite pleased with my team as it stands.

g7nt10n.png

Can the Spurs fans on here say who they expect to play center half next to Vertonghen this year? Was surprised to see both Dawson and Kaboul so cheap, but haven't picked either of them yet as I'm not sure who'll get the most games.

• Paid Members

Sun Dream Team

Lloris

Kompany, Baines, Williams, Gibbs

De Guzman, Dembele, Zaha, Walcott

Van Persie, Torres

With the exception of Baines, everyone here is playing in Europe which means more points scoring. Walcott came at a good price for Dream Team and I'm hopeful he'll have a massive season for Arsenal. Thought about sticking the Ox in there as well, but opted to keep it as it. De Guzman was pretty cheap and he scored a good total last season. Van Persie and Torres should be a free-scroing combo all being well.

Premier League fantasy team

Lloris/Ruddy

Williams, Baines, Kompany, Gibbs, Dawson

Dembele, Mikel, Howson, Zaha, Walcott

Van Persie, Torres, Anelka

Almost the same as the Sun one barring the additions, except I've left De Guzman out of it. Howson looked brilliant towards the end of last season when he wasn't employed in a defensive role by Hughton and I'm hoping for more of the same this time around, Ruddy will put in solid displays if I can't select Lloris. Not sure if Dawson will start much or not but he is the captain, so who knows. Anelka might be a dark horse, always scores in the Prem and though he's getting on a bit, it wouldn't surprise me to see him do well again.

Archived