Fantasy Football Teams (although there is a UKFF league code in here)

WeeAl

I have Steven Whittaker!!!

...On my bench :(

Same here I'm gutted I never started him especially with Okore not playing, I need to remember to check my team before match days as I had people in my team yesterday who never even played while people were wasted on the bench.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Whittaker may not feature as much this season even in spite of his performance. With Bassong coming back into the side, Russell Martin might switch to Right Back and then it'll be Turner/Bassong. Could be wrong, would love to see Whitts start more, but just a word of caution.

Not a bad start, clean sheet for Lloris and Dawson from Spurs this afternoon and Van Persie, who most people will obviously have, made sure I wasn't near the bottom. Other than that, not a lot to crow about. Won't fare as well in the Sun's dream team mind.

• Paid Members

Scratchdj I can't check as you don't seem to be on the league list yet but if you had bale as your captain for this week as you have showing for next week you will get the auto captain switch over to get Van Persie captain.

As for myself I haven't had a bad start 65 points is above average so far and because of the shorter team names niff didn't go with the team name I did so I got that all to myself.

Fairly disappointed with my 49pts so far, primarily because Lukaku didn't get the chance to run riot against the shitty Hull defence due to fucking Torres having more lives than a cat. Still time to turn it round with Dzeko and Silva if City can hopefully notch a bumper score against the mags tonight.

• Paid Members

Does anyone doing the Sun's dream team know if Champions League and Europa League playoff ties count as point-scoring games? Or is it just from the group stages? I ask because I've got Arsenal plus Spurs and Swansea playing in them this week for the respective competitions.

Archived