Smackdown Discussion Thread

Yeah there was no need to have a pop at Linus.the reviews have been a fun read. If you don't like them stick him on ignore, or you could, just scroll past his posts.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ha, I have no intention of stopping (yet). I'm not writing anything else at the moment so I'm using them to keep me in the habit. And I enjoy writing them whether or not anyone reads them. Happy when they do, though.

Whilst enough people have already said, I will add my love for Linus's reviews.

I actually watch the first segment of raw to see the set up, then either sleep or watch something else. Then just read the review to see what happened.

Sadly not even he & his reviews can make me acknowledge Smackdown as a real thing.

Excited for the TLC review as I will likely miss a load because of the nfl.

• Moderators

The next person to moan about Linus' reviews, or lick the arse out of them, is suspended as it's annoying to read over and over again "THEY'RE SHIT!", "THEY'RE GOOD!" after every show. He enjoys reviewing the shows, that's that, move on.

I notice that they're taping next weeks Smackdown on Sunday before Raw on the Monday.  Remember the last time they done this and Mark Henry had to play out that Lesnar attacked him on Raw even though that Raw had not been done yet. So everyone knew that Lesnar was gonna kick the shit out of Henry the next night live on that Raw episode.  They must confuse themselves sometimes when they don't record their shows in order.

Archived