Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That Miz TV angle was pure class. Miz was on top form. The Spirit Squad lads did their bit too. Found myself genuinely into this match on Sunday. Superb job by all involved these last few weeks.

Another decent SD this week. For once I've actually been interested in a Ziggler storyline even though it's The Miz that's made it entertaining. I'm enjoying Ambrose and Cena's worked shoots. I reckon we could finally see the debut of Sister Abigail at No Mercy.

Oh and Kane will be Hawkins opponent this Sunday.

AJ Styles cuts a fantastic promo on Talking Smack this week.

It really felt like an old school Ric Flair promo and you can't get much more impressive than that. It's fiery and passionate but with enough deluded heel moments in there to remind you that Styles is a heel and you shouldn't like him. 

That Talking Smack show is fantastic almost every week.

Had it on in the background earlier, did TNA get a mention or was I hearing things?!

Great show though, Cena was amazing on it last week, made me all of a sudden wanting to see a face Cena/Ambrose fued culminating at Survivor Series or something.

Guessing Cena is gone after No Mercy untill the Rumble though.

• Paid Members

Weird awkward silences whenever Dolph flirted with Renee or weirdly put her down/undermined her. Especially when he insinuated she'd wore his class ring, which I took as him fingering her.

Half the Spirit Squad! Well, 3/5 if you count Dolph. Mikey looks like shit now but Kenny looked the same. Good segment too. That hatchet job on Dolph's career by the Miz was a good bit of heat.

Creative finish to Swagger/Corbin too. Check it out. Not seen that before that I can remember.

Angle vs Austin during the Alliance period had a very similar finish, but credit to Corbin, he took what is generally a silly finish but executed very effectively.

Archived