The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Brock doing anything with Flair seems unthinkable. They don't want him taking bumps at this stage of the game, let alone Brock throwing him around. Seems obvious that Batista beats Orton at Mania and Brock wrestles Batista at SummerSlam.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I dont know about anyone else but I love these sit down interviews. That one with Heyman and the ones Cole does with Triple H are always pretty good. Dont know how it would do on Raw but I reckon there are worse things to do than put these segments on a Raw show to break up the monotony a bit.

They put things like that on wwe.com to get people to go on wwe.com.

Raw is supposed to be a live event experience, that's how they sell tickets. The live crowds won't enjoy sitting watching interviews on the screen for 15-20 minutes and if people watching on TV think that's what they're going to get then they're less likely to go and see it live.

Maybe he's going to F5 the Big Show for old time sake. Could see it happening given that Survivor Series drew so badly and next thing Big Show's wearing a nappy.

Menry one week, big show the next...

Would fucking love Zack Gowen to get trotted out for this again though.

Brock doing anything with Flair seems unthinkable. They don't want him taking bumps at this stage of the game, let alone Brock throwing him around. Seems obvious that Batista beats Orton at Mania and Brock wrestles Batista at SummerSlam.

Could be wrong, but I'm sure I read that Batista is only around until June/July time before taking time off for a movie?

Would be an interesting curveball to do Lesnar/Batista for the Title at Mania, suppose it's possible as I also read on one of the "newz" sites that Taker/Bryan has been mentioned at a possibility for Mania.

Is Lesnar's deal one that has a set amount of matches, rather than just appearances? I'd kinda like the "old school" reference to mean Brock dons the tights again and has a basic exhibition match on Old School Raw, against Slater/Ryder/Santino etc.

Probably seems mad to throw a Lesnar match on Raw, but he'd be getting physically involved on Raw either way, it'd be a nice little homage to his previous WWE run to throw that in there.

• Paid Members
Is is just me or does anyone else not get how Brodus is supposed to be the heel in his feud with Woods and Truth? Woods is just so unlikeable as a face that everytime I see him in the ring with Brodus, I want him to get destroyed.

Nope not just you, i hate the guy

He does seem annoying but I haven't seen enough of him yet. I must say, I wish brodus was a bit better. He has the look to be a great monster heel, it's just a shame he's canny shite. He has the size, the face and the anger/personality, but he is slower that a dead wasp and he can't get an inch of elevation in his splashes.

They need to sit him down and watch Vader from his WCW run.

• Paid Members

I'm expecting a big Raw tomorrow. Its the week they announce the Network. I think there might be a chance we see Stone Cold or someone like that return as a surprise. You'd think they'd want to push the Network somehow on their regular TV. Either way, Raw might throw something good at us tomorrow.

invite.png

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay