The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

It depends on what the "end goal" is. I've had it in my mind they'll be dropping it on the next PPV following today, but who knows. At this rate, I'd have them go to Wrestlemania with the belts and make a "big" match our of it.

Jack Gallagher politely informing everyone that he is going to interfere and calling Daivari a scoundrel - highlight of the show for me.

Zayn and Foley's segment was very good and something a little different, which is always good.

Emmalina's debuting!..... oh wait, no she's not.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

New Day peaked for me at Summerslam 2015 - since then, it's been uninteresting contender after uninteresting contender. Only recently, with the Sheamus/Cesaro matches have they looked like perking up a little - if only they'd have been rubbing shoulders with the likes of American Alpha and the likes rather than pissing about with the Dudleys and The Club for endless periods of time.

That said, they did a great job working double duty tonight, two very fun matches, the main event in particular involving some great false finishes. I noticed they put Woods over excellently, made him look like a right gutsy fucker. It's time for the New Day to drop the belts, and probably split. Big E could easily be a top babyface on RAW, he needs to be the guy they push out of the three.

it is about time the record was broken, but the reign has been a bit lacklustre.

Obviously no-one is breaking the Sammartino-style records for World title reigns, but hopefully they have someone go and break Honkey Tonk Man's Intercontinental title record. If you were to do it with someone from the current roster, I think Miz would be the best bet, otherwise it would be a good way to make someone whose never held the belt before or a debutant

the problem with New Days reign is its been rumoured/hinted at that this is where they were heading so it's kinda held back the tag scene for the past year and now just Raw's, weither you like them or not The Vaudvillians, Anderson/Gallows, Enzo/Cass,and more have been left with either not much to do or lose to New Day.

I'm not sure anything has or will be gained from there long reign but atleast from now on there's a chance they'll lose now

As much as I enjoyed the in-ring stuff my heart just wasn't in the triple threat tag matches due to the results being so painfully obvious since they made it clear the New Day were destined to break the tag title record since almost a year ago. I was hoping that WWE might have the balls to throw out a surprise and have New Day lose in the main but alas deep down I knew it was never going to happen.

That's their problem, was the same when Nikki Bella became known as the longest reigning "diva's champion", prestigious achievement that is.. they couldn't have telegraphed it any more. For some reason we've been kept well up to date, being informed when their reign had surpassed London & Kendrick's and was now looking toward Demolition's, was like, well, I know who's winning the next few tag title matches then.. Now SheaSaro may very well win the straps next PPV, but with them having held them that long I'd leave it til Mania and as mentioned reserve that spot for Enzo & Cass

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Yeah it's pointless having them lose at the first opportunity. They've committed this much, another PPV or two until mania isn't too much to ask for. Have some proper shenanigans, ho back to playing the French horn, getting right arrogant with it until some other duo snap and say it ends at Mania.

Gold.

I can't be arsed with New Day as I've said a few times. Sooner they decide to put the titles on Enzo and Cass the better.

Speaking of Cass I find it odd that they advertised his match with Rusev for the kick off show.  Surely that match deserves a spot on the PPV itself.

I loved it when it looked like Sami was going to fucking nut Foley. Mick sold it well with his facial expression too. First useful thing Foley's done as GM, didn't seem shouting for shouting's sake this time