The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It's little things like that in his later years that Trips has excelled at. He's quit trying to be Ric Flair and the subtle story telling makes everything.

Interrupting Taker's return, look on his face when Sting was under the curtain. Brilliant.

I would be so down for a Owens/Triple H Vs Rollins\Reigns tag team mini feud. Problem is that could leave the gift of Jericho out in the cold.

Ooh they could make him the ref.

Edit

I now have a mental image of Jericho wearing his scarf over a referee shirt.

No shirt, just a lovely zebra print scarf...

Probably looking a little too much into the ending but I'd like to think we'll look back on this as being Triple H putting his guy over Vince's #1 guy, sort of marking the beginning of the Triple H era, dammit.

I see Reigns as more of a secondary victim in this really. Yes, Hunter Pedigreed him to get him out of the way, but it's ultimately Rollins that he double-crossed and served up to Owens for the pin.

In fact what I'd like is for the story to remain between Triple H and Rollins. The Game and Owens don't need to become a double act. Owens was just in the right place at the right time - Hunter wanted to screw Rollins over, and he damn sure wasn't going to let it benefit Roman, the guy who beat him at WrestleMania. So let's have Owens do his own thing with the title for now, while the former Authority buddies have their squabbles elsewhere on the show.

That Stephanie/Heyman segment went nowhere. I can only assume that Heyman will be used as the guinea pig to stir the shit between Shane and Steph for the inevitable Raw Vs Smackdown storyline.

I'm not sure we have the same understanding of the term guinea pig.

Rollins was acting face in the after show segment on smackdown for what that's worth

A Raw guy was on Talking Smack? But they... Are we... Does it... Oh, I give up.

Wasn't Owens flirting around the Authority for a while anyway without actually being officially a part of it? 

There were definite backstage segments of him and Triple H being quite pally and a few times him sucking up to Steph. Maybe all along he was "their" guy and it wasn't a coincidence that he was in the right place at the right time. Though I do hope we don't get any more Authority based stories for a few good years.

Rollins was acting face in the after show segment on smackdown for what that's worth

A Raw guy was on Talking Smack? But they... Are we... Does it... Oh, I give up.

Seth wasn't on Talking Smack. I reckon he's talking about the post-SmackDown dark match.
You've been whooshed.

• Paid Members

I doubt they'll go with it, but I'd love for Sami Zayn to be Owens' first title challenger. I love the idea of their feud never truly ending, and their paths constantly crossing. Plus, they'd probably have the match of the year if they headlined a WWE pay per view for the Title.

• Paid Members

Nah, Zayn challenging right now is another Ziggler scenario. Zayn is a bit of a nothing right now. I'd rather see him get a push for a few months which leads to him challenging thereafter, sort of like what they did with Jeff Hardy/Orton at the Rumble. Zayn diving right into a title feud is lazy on WWE's behalf.

Edited by ColinBollocks