The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Thankfully thay are doing this title unification at TLC and not dragging it out until Mania. Unless, Vince somewhow gets involved and stops the titles being unified altogether?

That isn't what is happening though, for the next 3 weeks they will tease that fact that one man will leave as both WWE and World Champion, when in reality they will probably just switch the titles around and call the match a draw.

Edited by The King of Old School

Thankfully thay are doing this title unification at TLC and not dragging it out until Mania. Unless, Vince somewhow gets involved and stops the titles being unified altogether?

That isn't what is happening though, for the next 3 weeks they will tease that fact that one man will leave as both WWE and World Champion, when in reality they will probably just switch the titles around and call the match a draw.

Well that would be utter bollocks.

It's not a unification, the winner gets both belts

I presume it will be familiar to the situation with RVD when he had both the wwe and ecw titles

It's not a unification, the winner gets both belts

I presume it will be familiar to the situation with RVD when he had both the wwe and ecw titles

But would there really be a point in that though?

Is WHC still classed as a major title? Even Ziggler said it wasnt a big deal anymore after he won it and he wanted the WWE title. Surely WWE can see that?

If they are puitting both titles on one person why not unify them?

Edited by mojojojo

• Moderators

It's a major title when it's around Cena's waist. Champions make championships, not the other way around. The WHC meant fuck all around Ziggler's waist because Ziggler is fuck all. Possibly less. Less than fuck all has better hair.

• Paid Members
So Orton gets the heavyweight title down, leading to a battle over the WWE belt, where Cena wins it. So each man swaps roles.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the spoilers this morning, they're totally swapping belts. There's surely no way they'll crown the undisputed champion at a poxy December ppv (yes, I know they have before!).

Should be quite interesting really, probably better than any other plans they had for the ppv.

If they're not unifying the belts, does this mean that someone is going to be pulling double duty At Royal Rumble and then maybe Elimination Chamber?

I can't see there being anything other than a unification down the road, and Wrestlemania would be the place to do it (if they're arn't going to go with some screwy finish at TLC to crown an undisputed champion at the Royal Rumble) but its getting their and factoring whoever the Royal Rumble winner is too

I watched most of this show on fast forward, but was it explained why Xavier Woods now comes out with the Funkadactyls and has Brodus Clay's theme?

Are Clay and Tensai about to become Natural Disasters 2K14?

R-Truth had a "deal" with Clay for him to come out and dance with the Funkadactyls. I think its them trying to get Woods over with the crowd

• Paid Members

Maybe they're testing the waters to see how people react to a unification scenario. It does seem like a bit of a waste to tease such a thing for a meaningless PPV with only 3 weeks of build-up. I know the titles aren't the commodities they used to be, but you'd think they'd at least try and hype up the history behind it all a little bit.

• Paid Members

It wont be testing the waters. Its a 3 week build to the match on a PPV that last year died a horrible death. This is obviously WCW 2000 stuff. They see a PPV that is going to die so they throw this out there hoping this will generate interest. But there is just no buzz about it. In theory two champions wrestling should be a big deal. But its just not. Two big player should be wrestling for the belts on a big show after a long feud. I dont think anyone is into Orton as the lead heel and I imagine every thinks Cena would be the one leaving with both belts if you had a decisive winner anyway. This is just another Orton and Cena match. Only this time with 2 belts. I dont think anyone is buying that the belts will be unified on a C show.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay