The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

There were some decent bits but it was another by the numbers show. The pre-recorded interviews with Rollins and Reigns with the history of the Shield and the feud as background footage were very good and both guys came across well.

Cena's promo on Styles was his usual great stuff once he gets a bit fired up. There were a couple of decent barbs in the opening segment but some of it was painful too.

They did the usual three singles matches between MITB match participants. And then booked three guys to lose. No-one should be going into that match a loser. Especially not Sami, Owens and Jericho.

Was that Michael Parkinson's WWE debut on the Muhammad Ali tribute?

So much tosh.

Cena's promo on Styles was his usual great stuff once he gets a bit fired up.

Some of the dialogue in Cena and Styles' promos wasn't great though either. I get that Cena is a bigger star than Reigns, but he does not need to push that fighting him is bigger and tougher than fighting the Champion Reigns. I guess the digs like that from Cena could be the start of his future feud with Reigns, but I really doubt WWE writers have the foresight for that to be true.

The matches on the show were fine and a couple of the feuds leading in to MITB are pretty good. No one in the MITB match looks future champion material though.

He called them the Pull It Club. Great work from Cena on the show, and the videos for Reigns and Rollins were superb. Next week on the Ambrose Asylum sounds ace too.

As for the rest of the show... Ambrose vs Owens had to happen, I suppose, because it must be nearly a fortnight since their last match. When the rosters split, Ambrose and Owens could be a world title feud, but they've ran it into the ground with these throwaway TV repeats of it. Owens/Zayn is still pretty fresh though. Jericho was on decent form in the promo. Cesaro is still shit, so is Del Rio.

Rusev looks great with the long hair and standard gear.

Has Steph's fake-babyface thing been dropped suddenly?

I didn't mind the opening segment, but 'lets all get on ladders and have a natter cos we've got that ladder match coming up' will never not be cheesy as fuck

just to be clear, we're meant to have sympathy with Teddy Long but (thankfully) will not be involved in the brand split. errr fair enough.

Anyone else get the feeling that Vickie Guerrero is going to show up next week to campaign for the Smackdown job? This is obviously just to remind everyone that Smackdown is going live and to get fans talking about it. Wouldn't be surprised to hear an 'Excuse Me' during someones promo next Monday.

Between now and the split, it wouldn't surprise me to see a few of the old GMs back. Vickie, Foley, Johnny Ace, maybe the anonymous computer. I think they may have brought it back once already and ignored that it had been Hornswoggle?