The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Oh, and does anyone else get the vibe that Shane & Stephanie are acting like a divorced couple forced to work together who will eventually re-marry?

The inevitable Shane vs. Stephanie feud is just a fucking horrifying thought.

There's an inevitable power struggle feud coming but what if it isnt Shane vs Steph? How about Shane and Steph vs HHH (& Vince maybe)?  None of them fill me with any great hope but there's a couple of possibilities.  

Oh, and does anyone else get the vibe that Shane & Stephanie are acting like a divorced couple forced to work together who will eventually re-marry?

The inevitable Shane vs. Stephanie feud is just a fucking horrifying thought.

There's an inevitable power struggle feud coming but what if it isnt Shane vs Steph? How about Shane and Steph vs HHH (& Vince maybe)?  None of them fill me with any great hope but there's a couple of possibilities.  

Sounds just as bad to me.  Anything involving the McMahons and a power struggle is fucking depressing.

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed Cass, felt fresh, and he stepped up I thought.

"The Club" is such a shit name. Sounds like the gang of 14 year olds on my estate who can't think of anything more original.

Suggests to me that there isn't a long term plan for AJ to be with Anderson and Gallows. Otherwise they'd have a name and merch all ready. This feels like a short term deal, using "The Club" because they can't say "The Bullet Club" but everyone knows what it means for the short term and then Anderson and gallows will be off doing something else soon.

• Paid Members

I don't think The Club is written in Indian ink.

I remember when DX intially formed and they were throwing all sorts of names out on TV and PPV like Triple Threat, The Kliq and a couple others I don't remember off hand, just to see which ones clicked (pun not intended).

I didn't mind Jericho and Cass one bit. Even enjoyed the memories of Mitch. But it seems for naught when Enzo will be back soon.

Thought I'd enjoy the elimination match more but I can't get past rollups and secondary finishers (Superman Punch) causing eliminations. Takes me out the match and takes me back to some early Survivor Series matches and not in a good way

I genuinely don't understand WWE fans.

Are they just going to boo everyone in the main event these days?!

They booed Reigns, but they also booed AJ Styles. Which is crazy.

At least when D-Bry was around people would go ballistic for him, and they had a focal point. You felt like that at least they liked someone.

But, now, they seem to be hate watching everything.

It's really fucking tiresome.

Reigns had a massive amount of support last night for whatever reason, to be fair.

My worry with Reigns the past couple months is that it's always either been unanimous heat or crickets. Last night it was a proper Cena reaction, huge boos, huge cheers and that really helps his case.

I'm really digging it, both guys teasing heel traits but not going the full way. The dual chanting in yesterday's segment was really intense. I personally really want AJ to be the blue eyes here but I can't deny this programme is one of the most engaging stories they've told in absolutely ages

Edited by sj5522

I did really get annoyed however when a shitty Uso got a roll-up on Anderson. It's really logical than the 'Club' should've consistently cut the ring off and dominated The Usos, then Reigns goes in superman-mode and takes out the baldies, would've made for a way better reaction both sides of the coin

Chuffed for Big Cass, really looking like a proper prospect on his own, where previously I would've thought he'd have proper struggled without Enzo, but nah! He looks a beast, charismatic, over, catchphrases out of the arse. Just great for the both fo them really. Also really pleasantly surprised at how well the Vaudevillains have settled in - I never saw that gimmick translating to the mains at all

Fuck me, they fairly bet that 'new era' shite to death on this show. Sounds so unnatural, was the only thing I didn't like about the Cass/Jericho segment. Fair play to Jericho though, he showed plenty of arse and has been in very good form during his current run.

Stephanie acting the cunt again in that backstage segment, belittling the heels for no good reason is so bloody tiresome.

Edited by DCW