The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Thought the main event was done well. Pity about Steph being all over the show though and playing heel and face in different segments, she really can't help herself.

That Dolph Ziggler comedy thing looked absolute shite as well.

That Dolph Ziggler comedy thing isn't a comedy thing at all. It's the new Stop Smoking campaign #FinishIt

Last week Titus O'Neil was doing these vignettes with Natalya, going on about how Titus finishes everything for her. It's just a continuation of that.

Ah okay, I just saw crap Ziggler on stage when I was skipping through, and assumed that they were that desperate for cheap/original network content they'd given the noodle head his own stand up slot.

I genuinely don't understand WWE fans.

Are they just going to boo everyone in the main event these days?!

They booed Reigns, but they also booed AJ Styles. Which is crazy.

At least when D-Bry was around people would go ballistic for him, and they had a focal point. You felt like that at least they liked someone.

But, now, they seem to be hate watching everything.

It's really fucking tiresome.

• Paid Members

Wasn't a bad show and parts of it were great. Cass was great in his bits, and Enzo must be sitting at home going "fuck!" The bit with Ambrose at the end went a bit long (although not as long as the ROH angle on Sunday) but was fun, and Zayn vs Miz was a really good match. Nice to see Dana Brooke, too.

I couldn't care less about the US title, which is sad because I like Rusev, and the Charlotte thing was dumb. Plus, Stephanie killed the SAWFT but by doing it and thus stripping it of all cool.

Oh, and does anyone else get the vibe that Shane & Stephanie are acting like a divorced couple forced to work together who will eventually re-marry?

I'm going to sound like a right miserable git here, but I've been really enjoying Raw since Wrestlemania and now Stephanie is back I have absolutely no desire to watch it.  The inevitable Shane vs. Stephanie feud is just a fucking horrifying thought.

• Paid Members

I thought it was tedious this week, I'll be honest. Enjoyed the Miz/Zayn match and the continued Reigns/Styles build but the rest was dull. Big Cass was really good on his own but his vanishing act in the main event was even more impressive. Too much focus on that fucking pot-plant, that's for sure.

Was the show short this week? Went 180mins on my recording. Normally goes over 190.

Poor Rusev :(

True to fashion now that WWE are going about presenting everything as a 'new era' post-WrestleMania, the commentary team have been handed the edict to use the phrase 'new era' as much as they possibly can to ensure we all sour of it as soon as humanly possible.

Edited by Gay as FOOK