The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It's not really a spoiler considering it's coming directly from WWE, but just in case

WWE have tweeted "BREAKING NEWS: Rumors are running rampant that a major star returns to #Raw tonight on the road to @WrestleMania! #WWE"

Rock appearance? They're in Miami and he's there filming Ballers apparently. Be interesting to see what he does, presumably something involving Reigns.

Either way, they're not one to Dixie this sort of thing so I'd imagine it'll be a big deal.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Decent show for the most part. The opening with Old McCunt and his slutty daughter was painful but Trips saved it with a killer promo (by current standards).

The Rock was a bit cringe but fuck it, it was something different. Had him be interupted before he got the chance to say exactly what he'll be doing at WM. Clever stuff. That bit with the muppets in fancy dress was a bit set up. They were opposite the hard camera at the start of the show and then turned up in Flo Rida's seats.

Loved AJ's "This is where I should have been all along". Message to someone?

That fast lane main event makes no sense does it? Reigns vs. Lesnar vs. Ambrose. Reigns just handed an opportunity after they tried to take the belt off him? No chase? No heartache? No stacked deck to qualify? And isn't he due a rematch anyway? Wyatts take Lesnar out and Roman pins Ambrose. That obvious?

It wasn't a bad show for the most part but, fucking hell, The Rock just sucked the life out of it for me.

I had to FF his walk to guerilla. What was he playing at hamming it up with Big Show? Fucking hell.

Without a main event fixture to bounce off, his act is just a pain in the arse. And the forced pauses when there's little to no reaction? Eurgh.

So, yeah, The Rock can just fuck off.

I was certain we were going to get a big multi-man Fast Lane main event. Also, if they're not obliged to give Roman a one-on-one rematch (and I can't understand why they wouldn't be?) then why on this earth would they give him this opportunity, after expending so much energy to take the title off him.

If he wins they'll all look like right plums.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I think that could be me checked out until mania now,

There is Just nothing in it for me apart from aj and in his debut match he should not have been fed to fucking jericho.

I understand the passing of the torch perse but chris was blowing like thomas the tank a few minutes in,

Aj got barely any offence in and only showed a portion of what he can do.

As for the main event situation as stated above a bind man can see where this is going as the wyatts have beef with lesnar, roman is having a barny with the authority and that leaves poor ambrose stood with his dick in his hand.

Whilst Jericho did look fucking knackered, and slow as shit, there really wasn't a better opponent for AJ's first TV match.

He matters just little enough that he can lose clean in TV and no one gives a toss and yet he matters just enough that commentators can say 'he beat a 6 time world champion, a legend, on his debut. The hype is real.'

Beating Jericho, even if it was by fucking roll-up, means more than beating Ziggler or whoever, even if they could keep up.

What was depressing was how the fans, who were pretty shit all night, were happy to chant 'AJ Styles' when they thought they were hijacking The Authority's promo but then we're pretty indifferent when he did actually show up.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz