The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

so did the #SocialOutcasts turn face after a week? Whatever's going on, I hope Slater does well. He's very charismatic and deserves to not be a joke.

Gotta say that Becky Lynch looked quite good with the little she was given. Promo went on a bit though.

I'm taking your title and I'm taking your arm. 

Good line that.

As for Vince, just compare the crowd reaction to him and Stephanie at the start of Raw this week to a 1998 or 1999 Raw.

Agree with everyone else on Kalisto, if handled right he guy is money.

• Paid Members

The announcers describing Jericho as one of the coolest wrestlers was hilarious. He might be the least cool person on the show. A tired waste of space, dressed twenty years too young, getting tepid reactions two weeks on the run.

This genuinely feels like the return where he jumped the shark. His promos are so cringe-worthy.

Just sat through the show, by the end I'm shaking my head going "what the shit is this?!" The crowd were so flat for the majority, as said above it's unclear what they're aiming for (but it is Rumble season, *shouldn't* it be like that?), I also got distracted by the Wyatts disappearing. Add me to the Kalisto and Becky love, but apart from that (and maybe the Outcasts stepping up and trying to have a go at the big bad Wyatts), another very average show.

Can't stand Kalisto's music and that "Lucha, Lucha, Lucha" arm thing. It never seems to be in sequence with the music or the fans chanting it. I can see what they are trying to do, but it needs a bit of a change to catch on fully.

Still great to see a bit of a change though.

Jericho's been rubbish ever since those over-hyped "Save us" vignettes fell flat when he returned looking like a particularly bad Bon Jovi impersonator. It's just gotten worse and worse ever since.

Sheamus and Brock full on beating the tar out of each was fun, and Kalisto beating Alberto was a nice surprise but otherwise a meh show. Far too much Steph too.

• Paid Members

This genuinely feels like the return where he jumped the shark. His promos are so cringe-worthy.

How many returns have you missed???
I know I'm super later to the party, but I've enjoyed almost all of his returns. Or at the very least not really cared one way or another. This one just feels tragic though. Going back to the character from 1999, doing all that shitty schtick that he's convinced himself is, "entertaining." Even the fucking scarf. Grow up, mate. Edited by Supremo

The promos I can just about take but his clothes are terrrible. Proper midlife crisis stuff. Maybe if he has another heel run in him he'll be tolerable