The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Sorry if this has been mentioned already. Something I noticed which was class and added to the shock was Rollins having the forsight to bring in 2 chairs. I was certain that Ambrose would pick one up and they would both turn on reigns. So when he hit Reigns and Ambrose looked on with shock it really added to the intensity. Just something simple and easy to miss. But pushed my prediction of the turn off and shocked me more that it was 1 person turning and not 2

do we think they will disband the shield? replace Rollins? or are we going to have handicap matches?

I'd quite like to see them struggle as a two man team in various handicap matches throughout the lead to MITB only then for Reigns and Ambrose to say something like "we went and got some help"............Corey Graves/Sami Zayn/Adrian Neville/?

Whats everyones thoughts on the Rhodes Brothers at the min? I think they have now re-thought the split angle with this whole find Goldust a new partner thing going on. I'm thinking (well hoping in my camp little mind) that Cody is going to go with his own version of a "Goldust" persona. I'm sure he could pull it off, if only for the short term.

Whats everyones thoughts on the Rhodes Brothers at the min? I think they have now re-thought the split angle with this whole find Goldust a new partner thing going on. I'm thinking (well hoping in my camp little mind) that Cody is going to go with his own version of a "Goldust" persona. I'm sure he could pull it off, if only for the short term.

I think Cody is likely going to carry on giving Goldust new partners every week. Goldust and Partner will continue to lose until Cody eventually realises that it was Goldust who was the reason they kept losing rather than himself.

Yep. Dathing Cody and Grotethque Cody are the only times he's had any hope or value as a singles. If he turns heel and splits from Goldust without gaining a silly gimmick, he'll be going fifteen with Ziggler twice a week within a month. Then end up tagging with Bo Dallas or something.

Edited by King Pitcos

Possible spoiler for Raw tonight.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

F4Wonline.com has confirmed the earlier report that Daniel Bryan will not be cleared to defend his WWE World Heavyweight title at Money In the Bank.

Bryan learned this bad news from his doctors this past Thursday or Friday and WWE officials were made aware also. It's expected that Bryan will be officially stripped on RAW tonight and that the Money In the Bank Ladder Match will officially be announced for the title.

It's said that officials have already decided on who the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion will be but we don't know who that is yet.

PWInsider adds that word from RAW this afternoon is that Bryan's neck isn't doing well at all.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backst...2ryw7VzoDcOa.99

Yeah I know the source is shit but still.