The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Hornswoggle has been around for 8 years!!!

That's longer than both of lesnars runs combined. Longer than Kurt Angle. Longer than Jake Roberts. Longer than Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit. Bloody mental.

Mark me down as another fan of the 3.5MB/Matadores e Torito feud. Looking forward to checking out the Hair v Mask match the day after the PPV, seeing as how they've stopped streaming the proper pre show on Youtube now.

Not a fan of the Crazy Alicia Fox gimmick, it's just flat out cringeworthy and makes me think that Paige is going to be jobbed out in a minute or less on Sunday just to spend more time on Fox

Wonder what Sandow has done to be so low on the totem pole, the guy has talent but has had some pretty embarrassing stuff happen to him as of late with the whole Davy Crockett stuff last night being a new low

I can see Alicia loosing then having the ultimate bitch fit but for her to get her come upins from the people she has picked on over the weeks...like Lawler pouring a drink over her or JBL, something like that anyway.

• Paid Members
I can see Alicia loosing then having the ultimate bitch fit but for her to get her come upins from the people she has picked on over the weeks...like Lawler pouring a drink over her or JBL, something like that anyway.

They're never going to have someone come up in her, not even on the network.

Whizzed through the 3 hours in about 40 minutes.

The Family going after Lawler was pretty heinous, JBL being a hero for a change and eating a lariat he'd of been proud of was kinda cool too..

Rest not much, I like Adam Rose, thought he was gonna go all Terre Blanche on Swagger for a bit

• Paid Members

Sounds like a filler for a feud in the process of being written - "So, Andre will grow disillusioned with Hogan and his relative positions. He'll turn heel, take Heenan on as a manager, and confront Hogan, ripping off Hogan's shirt and crucifix. The initial portion of the feud will come to a head at WMIII, where Hogan will throw some pop over Andre"

Um?

• Paid Members

The last thing The Shield need right now is a heel turn. Break them up, sure, but they're 3 over acts as opposed to the usual 1 over act and co. they usually do with teams. Break them up, let them naturally get over/turn heel in their own time without turning on each other needlessly.

Yeah, if you're gonna turn Dean Ambrose heel, it has way more impact if he does it by attacking Kofi Kingston in six months rather than turning on his long-term stablemates in a ppv main event.

In all seriousness, though, I'd rather The Shield win on Sunday and then Triple H decides to screw them over by having them all face each other in the Money in the Bank ladder match with the DiBiase/Luger/Tatanka story that one of them has secretly signed up with him.

• Paid Members
Yeah, if you're gonna turn Dean Ambrose heel, it has way more impact if he does it by attacking Kofi Kingston in six months rather than turning on his long-term stablemates in a ppv main event.

Not that long term, but turning on your teammates is how every team breaks up and The Shield deserve more than that. Especially when Swagger & Cesaro just did it, and Cody & Goldust are doing that at the minute.

The way I see it, Dean Ambrose should keep the vigilante gimmick when The Shield disband and then he can start doing the whole justice thing his way to turn heel, with the other two members going their own way as faces. That way they all keep momentum without one of them going over the other or looking like the Marty Jannetty of the team and you can slowly build on the characters they have before turning them. It'd take a month or two, tops and it'd keep them strong.